Sign in to follow this  
PathofEon

I am unplugging and I will not come back to this matrix.

Rate this topic

I am gonna relay a lot of heavy information, both for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, and stuff to throw off the agents.

This is gonna be a lot of my personal experiences, research and more.

First let's start with my 'stories' and what made me who I am today.

I know brainwashing exists; mind control, the illuminati; etc. Because I was a part of it.

When I was 18; I was experiencing this 'reality' beyond high school more than sheeple do, who are indoctrinated from 5-18 in the public schools and further indoctrinated in their college years to become fully automated "robots" by the age of 25. I remember taking digital media and graphic design and in those courses & I realized I was putting "hopes, desires, dreams, love, and trust" into a corporate entity to make money. They told me, "Oh your art is beautiful but advertising is the way to go, we need to bait people's desires and dreams into a corporate entity to give that symbol or corporation power." (No, they didn't actually say this to me) But subconsciously they were saying that to generate more money for our puppet masters. In the end, they made me hate my art and destroy my inner artist. I said fuck that and retreated into drugs, (at this time I was still young, I didn't know drug culture was a heavy physical struggle on this planet, and people were dying in the process.) (I smoked weed in high school and thought of it as harmless.) It happened when I was heavily brainwashed and controlled; like I said when you are 5 to 18 you are indoctrinated into the system to serve the government. Kids today are eff'ed because that's how the government creates new soldiers for their causes and wars. For example; (THEY FUCKED US ON COLLEGE INTUITION, THEY OVERPRICED THE COURSES, BOOKS, ETC.) Kids who don't have enough to pay for college have to enroll into the military to pay for college. (THEN THEY HAVE SOLDIERS TO WASTE ON THEIR WARS) Doesn't matter if "Timmy" comes back missing an arm and leg, (GOVERNMENT DISABILITY WILL GIVE HIM ENOUGH TO PAY RENT) "Not enough to start a business or go to Honolulu but enough to make sure he gets his medication and supports his kids." This whole system is an octopus; when one leg of it has its way it passes you to the others so you are supporting the whole octopus. You think all those 'attractive and intelligent people on T.V. are there by accident'? They are bred and put in that direction. They lied to you and I don't intend racism but this is how occultist and elitist see this "Do you think Jamal has an equal opportunity straight A's in a ghetto with gang bangers and criminals all around him compared to Skylar who's father is a freemason, and part of the country club and lives in the richest side of town?" No. They tell that to stupid sheeple, NPC's, TV watchers because it makes them feel "safe, secure and happy." This system was designed against you from day one. This system was like "OH THIS BITCH HAS A BABY, LET'S BRAINWASH IT AND MANIPULATE IT TO BE A FACELESS SOLDIER IN OUR NEW WORLD ORDER." (That's how they see us) But hey, I'm talking too much about... myself. Let's talk about what I research and how I reach dangerous conclusions.

(Renee Pittman, TARGETED INDIVIDUALS, REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING, NSA, DOJ, "Amazon books", (useful books), NSA: LOVE-INT, ELF TOWERS, DEWS (Directed Energy Weapons), BIG BROTHER, WHISTLEBLOWER)

Let me remind you this is my latest research, I have an encyclopedia of all conspiracies in my head (Both disinformation and truths from "Aliens" to JFK)

I will give a brief summary of one of Renee's books. I ordered 2, but that's all I could afford. So far they are credible from my experiences. I am in the 'targeted individual community' but that's a slave term for people who are preyed on by sociopaths, psychopaths, narcissists and manipulators. (the psychological label for people who are trying to manipulate and control us "research it that's their psychological profile" and defend yourselves from them trying to intimidate or control you) I will say this, this has proof for EMF weapons, from the first book it's about a lot of MK ultra subprojects which they place over people to experiment on us. As a female, Renee is harassed by 'secret society members' to exploit her and her daughters to sexual trafficking or attempt to. They effectively gaslighted her, and tried to get her put away. When she goes into depths about the 'program' a lot of people are put into is a controlled "environment" for who we identify as targeted individuals. They mess with their minds, they sabotage them, they use EMF and V2K on them to try to manipulate them. She has a lot of docs, and I might actually reach out to meet her or atleast have a conversation with her to get further in depth.

(Zeph Daniel, GANGSTALKING, THE GAME, THE TRUMAN SHOW, NSA, COINTEL PRO, HOLLYWOOD, HELLYWOOD, Jesus, Prophet, 1ST GENERATION TARGETED INDIVIDUALS, TRUTH)

Zeph went through a "GAME" before I did, this is a protocol to get people to fall in their traps, set ups, ploys, agents, controlled environments, etc. I was also targeted early on, but I am a lot younger, and when I hear of Zeph's testimony I realize I am put in the same program, to discredit and destroy me. Zeph didn't have the information and experienced a lot of this without the internet and support groups. When I became aware of gangstalking and the conspiracy formed on our lives, I have been fortunate to nullify a lot of this social engineering traps and bait that they use to blackmail and turn people against you. He is psychic. We psychics are the real gold and the hylics "materialists' are the trash and the illuminati knows this because they can keep the materialists as slaves and people who know what's going on they can either corrupt or destroy. Listen to this if you being gangstalked or feeling paranoia.

(NON-CONFORMIST RADIO, THE ONLY TRUTHER WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE BLUE PILLERS ON YOUTUBE, NPCS, ORGANIC PORTALS, HIVE MIND, MATRIX)

This guy knows what's up. When morpheus says these people are part of the system this is the definition to it. (THE CLAPPING HAND OF THE SYSTEM). He is the reason I gave up on freeing blue pills. Because, they are supporting a system trying to destroy 'Red pills'. They just want money, sex and fame. I didn't say waking people up is a crime, but if most people don't have souls, then fuck them, maybe we can free our brothers and sisters who are good and have souls who are just brainwashed or asleep but most are supporting their systems and at the root of it is survivalism and they will do whatever it takes to stay alive even if they support a 'BAAL SYSTEM' that sacrifices children to stay alive. God will bring it down.

I don't need to say shit, if you don't get it, you ARE THE HAPPY FACE that supports it.

(CALL FOR AN UPRISING, LEGIT CHANNEL, VIGILANT CHRISTIAN, ONE OF THE FEW ALIVE TRUTHER CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE, TRUTHERS TAKING BACK YOUTUBE)

They took down A LOT of his hard hitting truths. Every time he exposes something of HARD truth, they flag him. He is exposing the social engineering they do to manipulate the brainwashed masses and he's calling it out. To me he is a continuation of the vigilant christian "MARIO" who was taken down, because he was inspiring christians to lash out against the entertainment industry and politics. Watch any of his videos, ANY of them, he is exposing this stuff. That's why youtube is cracking down on this stuff. (WIKIPEDIA ON YOUTUBE) to try to get people to believe "indoctrination". I pushed the 'social engineering' truth out there even tho I am targeted and blacklisted from it by TAVISTOCK. I have more truths but I am gonna push it in an entertainment channel and relay this information to people I trust because this is actually turning from "conspiracy theories" to government intel and sensitive information. I am unplugging, I will relay this, but I have to abort society because these 'sheeple' and government officials will kill me. Seriously..

(EDWARD BERNAYS, PROPAGANDA, THE TRUTH FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH)

(IF I BECOME A HERMIT, YOU CAN'T BLAME ME)

I love you all, weither you accept me in your truth community or not, I am not 'human compatible' I know a lot of my "conspiracies" got myself and a lot of people in trouble, but I believe the overwhelming good in people can turn the tide on all this chaos and evil in our world, I will cover my ass on the net, and if I come back I will help you truthers out there, but you will not know. This is gonna be something I "CHOOSE" to do, maybe if I'm gone you will appreciate me.

15 hours ago, PathofEon said:

(GOVERNMENT DISABILITY WILL GIVE HIM ENOUGH TO PAY RENT) "Not enough to start a business or go to Honolulu but enough to make sure he gets his medication and supports his kids." This whole system

I know.