Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

Trump: "Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center," adding "It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also."

Rate this topic

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-17/trump-i-think-i-know-who-was-behind-911-attacks

Also arrested in the aftermath of the attacks were the so-called five "Dancing Israelis" which locals reported were celebrating around New Jersey.

1558887501386.jpg

five of the Israelis came to the FBI's attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. -Associated Press via Globe and Mail (2001)

Globeandmail.com

U.S. arrests of Israelis a mystery
image.gif.18cf27aec3fd3321409dacc42b21d573.gif
Most charged with immigration violations either have been deported or will be

By DOUG SAUNDERS
With a report from Associated Press
Monday, December 17, 2001 – Print Edition, Page A7

LOS ANGELES -- U.S. officials have arrested, detained and questioned hundreds of people on vague suspicions of ties to terrorism since Sept. 11, but a few dozen cases are especially mysterious: They are Israelis, young and apparently Jewish, working in the United States on temporary visas and have little obvious connection to Islamic extremism....

=====

I do not doubt it. Cutting or snipping the private parts of your children, as appears to be the prevalent practice in modern-day Israel, does not endear them to you or engender their loyalty.

image.gif

image.gif