Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

Murry the teenager who said there are two genders has been expelled

Rate this topic

You might have seen this video a few weeks ago, where a 17 year old lad was kicked out of class for stating in quite calm reasoned manner, that there are just two genders.  He then went on to record his teacher, stating that the authority states there is more than two, and therefore Murray is wrong.

Well the update of this story is that Murray has now been expelled.  And Gofundme page created to help him has been deleted because it breached some rule, but not what the rule actually was.

There is a further video and a fundly campaign here:

https://fundly.com/help-murray-land-on-his-feet?ft_src=twtshare

Breitbart has picked up the story here:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/07/04/teen-who-declared-there-are-two-genders-barred-returning-school/

I personally would agree with him.  Gender is not the same as identity.  I have zero problem if a man is more feminine, but that is not a different gender.  Also transgender move from one gender to the other, not to a third or fourth.

I do find this quite scary that this is a place of learning actually clearly trying to brainwash its students, and when that fails removing them.  What next?

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

I personally would agree with him.  Gender is not the same as identity.  I have zero problem if a man is more feminine, but that is not a different gender.  Also transgender move from one gender to the other, not to a third or fourth.

I would agree with all this, too.

If one man is more feminine than another, that is nothing other than the usual alpha male vs beta male interactions. Locker room jocks vs computer nerds. Gross motor skills vs fine motor skills.

Somebody is planting a Venus flytrap in the locker room under the fluorescent lights.

Even he, she & it in English are not three separate genders, but animate and inanimate pronouns, with the two genders applicable only to animate (or human) subjects.

The liberals have a certain agenda of coercing sex & offering money as if to "compensate" for sexual submission.

Noah & his sons in the Bible were straight; each man had his own wife, and the rainbow was the symbol that the Flood should never recur. Liberal "LGBT" apologists in the Mainstream Media are circumcising their kids & Sunday-schooling a twisted Judæo-Christian church doctrine. Illiterate leftists are thumping a Bible they don't know or care how to read.