Sign in to follow this  
F-22

Mercury amalgam tooth fillings: “safe & effective” according to ADA

Rate this topic

toxic mercury amalgam tooth fillings

My tooth rejected a mercury amalgam filling.

Dentists never talk about them, but there are certain cells in the pulp of the tooth, called odontoclasts, whose job it is to recycle used, cracked, or decayed tooth dentin and enamel into the body.

Odontoclasts are part of the immune system; they circulate throughout the lymphatic system and bloodstream and then return to the pulp of the tooth where they normally reside.

These cells naturally secrete a mixture of fatty acids and inorganic acids including nitric, sulfuric, and hydrofluoric acids — the secretions are capable of dissolving and breaking down not only tooth and bone, but “inert” substances such as glass, stainless steel, gold, titanium, and silicone as well.

The filling dissolved in my mouth, and at the same time the pulp of my tooth — other cells known as odontoblasts — laid down new dentin and enamel, which finally pushed the partially dissolved remnants of the mercury filling out in my mouth.

A horrible metallic taste was left in my mouth until the mercury mostly cleared my body, and my sense of taste returned mostly to normal after several months, but now I am left with so-called “breakbone disease” because my skin is breaking out most painfully in blisters all over my body which continue to ooze caustic fatty pus heavy in mercury.

That pus is corrosive and toxic and it really burns wherever it touches my skin that has not already broken out.

Six months later I am insatiably thirsty for gallons and gallons of milk, and continually hungry for cheese and canned fish and any other foods rich in calcium & iodine because my body is recycling so much tooth and bone to rid itself of the toxic mercury.

parathyroid disease

The parathyroids are four tiny pea-sized glands located behind the thyroid on either side of the larynx or voicebox.

Doctors never talk about them, but the parathyroids are absolutely vital and indispensable lifesaving organs. When blood calcium levels drop below a critical level, the parathyroid glands go into emergency mode and secrete a special hormone that causes osteoclasts and odontoclasts to immediately start breaking down bone and tooth in order to release enough calcium into the blood to prevent the heart from stopping.

The parathyroids have no other function in the human body but to monitor the blood calcium level and to secrete parathyroid hormone when the calcium level drops too low to conduct the natural electrical impulses of the heartbeat.

The body does not waste calcium, and parathyroid hormone is normally never released unless the heart is failing and one has only seconds to live without it.