Sign in to follow this  
Martin Timothy

YouTube Removes 100,000 Videos, 17,000 Channels & 500 Million Comments

Rate this topic

8vnx.jpg
DailyBeast.com.

That [allegedly] violate its hate speech rules in April through June 2019, five times more than it removed in the previous three months, critics said the company is not being stringent enough.

8vo0.jpg
Law.Cornell.edu.

A report by the Anti Defamation League found at least 29 YouTube channels espousing AntiSemitic and white supremacist content, some of which have since been taken down. Many of these channels still remain, such as those of the white supremacist Richard Spencer and former KKK leader David Duke.

8vo2.jpg
Large File.

We say Richard Spencer and David Duke are Zionist sponsored controlled oppositionists, else they would expose Jewish culpability for the 911 attacks, and be onboard with the push to expose the presence of the Martin Luther Kings man & wife and Andy Warhol with shooters on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas TX., at the Nov. 22, 1963 murder of President John Kennedy.

st93zE.gif
A Cruise Missile Slammed Into The Pentagon on 911.

The is censorship plain and simple.  I would say stop using YouTube - but this is hard as they have been allowed to become the de facto website for video.

If nothing else, hurt them by always using a ad blocker on their site.  There is an extension called "Ad Block for YouTube"  which I recommend.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:21 PM, Martin Timothy said:

A report by the Anti Defamation League found at least 29 YouTube channels espousing AntiSemitic and white supremacist content,

I do not like the attitude of Anti-Defamation League.

Even if I am Jewish or black and//or some other race apart from white -- and who is to say that I am not? -- I do not want even my worst enemies censored.

I cannot live or survive in a make-believe world of train-station harmony where everybody loves everybody and we all get along in peace.

It is not the truth, and I cannot abide it.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:50 PM, Trinity said:

"Ad Block for YouTube"

Thank you. Shopkeepers and shoemakers be gone. They're whores to the police state. Anti-Defamation League's talking points are no improvement over "white supremacist" hate speech. They are professionals who pass as white as everybody else in their lily white town on the way home at 5pm in rush hour traffic.

39 minutes ago, f-35 said:

I do not like the attitude of Anti-Defamation League.

What if we leave the ADL out of it for a bit and you tell me what you make of the Luther Kings and Warhol at the JFK assassination and the cruiser at the Pentagon.

MLK Jr. may have overestimated the power of peaceful resistance. The religious proponent of non-violence was shot to death with a - ahh err umm - firearm, if I am not mistaken.

Violence is rape, but the liberal left sells sex for money and conflates rape with firearms. All the same,

“There is nothing in the history that suggests that Martin Luther King felt that guns weren’t useful for self-defense,” said Adam Winkler, UCLA law professor and author of the book “Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America.” “Clearly, guns were used protect (King) ... (He) could not rely on the government.” https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article55187105.html

I would not call MLK Jr (or his father) a supporter or political proponent of gun rights; he was a preacher or minister and that was not his "office" - but there was obviously still something of the German Reformer Martin Luther in the family, and he "stuck to his guns" like most people with something significant to say in those days -- but gun control was not at all the political "issue of the day" so early on in the "civil rights" era.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pentagon-condemns-russian-conduct-near-collision-american-cruiser/

The recent incident with the Russian cruiser is more like a naval accident insurance claim. It sounds like a low-rank military incident with some possible engine damage on the American side, not a prelude to full-scale war. Possible blood alcohol level or other intoxication at the helm on one side or the other. Who knows?