Sign in to follow this  
Martin Timothy

The Wisdom of the Talmud - Jews Did 911 .. Try & Execute!

Rate this topic

Thousands of Jews were absent from the WTC Towers Sept. 11, 2001 after warnings were distributed via text messages, by the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service and from the pulpit of New York synagogues the Friday before, who watched the immolation of their co workers on live television .. that is a good enough reason to hate Jews.

Since Jews attacked the US on 911 AntiSemitism is a patriotic duty and a moral responsibility, thus true patriots insist the Jews who perpetrated the attacks be charged and brought to trial under US Law, with every member of the political and media lobbies that support the deception, where after conviction the whole lot go to lawful execution.

98ik.png
18 USC Ch. 115 - Treason, Sedition & Subversive Activities.

Picture the WTC complex trials and executions are underway in response to the 911 attacks and the subsequent cover up, gallows are straining under the weight of US citizens who conspired with traitor Jews in carrying out the attacks. GWB's body is swinging beside Barak Obama's, Rummy is there dangling by his neck Giuliani is hangin' alongside, Condi has been beheaded in deference to good taste and human dignity, since oft times when a woman is hanged her guts pops out from you-know-where!

Now we have come to the Jews who were warned and saved themselves to the tune of so many thousands, in response to which I have decided mass gassing is the most humane way of exing that many. Forty bulldozers and a hundred Mack trucks are waiting their engines idling, a glass walled gas chamber has been built .. investors in put option schemes that made millions, those who received warnings from NY synagogues and the ones who distributed warnings are led inside.

Family groups have not been separated, there a few sporadic attempts at jocularity and some small amount of singing as they shuffle in, then I seal the exits like the doors to the roofs on the WTC Towers were sealed, the exhaust from the diesel engines in the trucks and bulldozers has been diverted into a header, I activate the mechanism that causes the engines to roar to life, then flick the switch that diverts the lethal fumes into the glass walled chamber and I gas the Jews.

98is.jpg
BuzzFeed.

The ones I am gonna enjoy gassing the most will be TerrorGrüppe Kurzberg the Celebrating Jews of 911, the Jews who jumped for joy filming while Americans died choking & gasping behind locked fire doors in the upper levels of both WTC Towers, and NYPD helicopters circled overhead, who were taken into custody on the day then released without charge seventy one days later, and repatriated to Israel.

On the orders of Zionist arch conspirator Michael Chertoff, then head of the Department of Homeland Security now FEMA Chief .. they and the Mossad cell that spawned them have enjoyed safe passage in Brisbane, Australia since the day of the outrage, so the Australian politicos at State and Federal level who have granted them comfort will be going down the same hole of arrest, trial and execution.

98i1.jpg
Voat.

Jihadis did it in their 700+ year war on humanity, Bush & Cheney allowed it, Jesus was a Jew, you make all conspiracy theorists look bad by being no better than the KKK by attacking a whole race for something. Nobody chooses their race moron. It'd be like black people taking up arms against whites because of slavery & civil rights abuses or Native Americans doing the same or women turning on men because of "the patriarchy". Your racist bullshit hurts all of us so grow the fuck up & shut up.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:58 PM, Martin Timothy said:

Thousands of Jews were absent from the WTC Towers Sept. 11, 2001 after warnings were distributed via text messages, by the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service and from the pulpit of New York synagogues the Friday before, who watched the immolation of their co workers on live television .. that is a good enough reason to hate Jews.

Since Jews attacked the US on 911 AntiSemitism is a patriotic duty and a moral responsibility, thus true patriots insist the Jews who perpetrated the attacks be charged and brought to trial under US Law, with every member of the political and media lobbies that support the deception, where after conviction the whole lot go to lawful execution.

Everybody who's anybody in New York City is either Jewish or playing off a token drop of Jewish blood. I can scarcely disagree with the outrage you express.

1. I am not welcome in their places of business.
  2. I am not welcome in their places of worship.
  3. I am most definitely not welcome in their homes or anywhere near their children.
  4. They insist on universal circumcision, involuntary mental health, and stringent gun control.

Friday night services signify the Islamification and Palestinification of Judaism, under which the Sabbath is usually observed on Saturday, after obtaining a lawful and sober bed rest the night before.

Technically it is Middle Eastern ethnic Muslims who are "Semitic" people; not so much Jews themselves who have historically fallen into that racial category.

The people screaming Anti-Semitism the loudest are the Palestinians who fly that damned LGBT rainbow flag in order to excuse their own hideously evil locker-room sex aggression.

I don't care if they are Jews or not, and at this rate I don't even care if their execution is lawful or not, when it comes to that bloody circumcision imposed on boys along with the bat mitzvah cutting of little girls.

>>> For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

19 hours ago, f-35 said:

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage in 1951 and were put to death in the electric chair June 19, 1953 .. this was a show trial that came at a time when Jews were pulling political strings in Russia and the US, whereas it is laughable to suggest the Rosenbergs could possibly be privy to information the Russkies didn't have already.

As for traitors .. Jews not Arabs perpetrated the 911 attacks, the treason extends to every member of the FBI and the CIA, the entire roll call at both houses of the US Congress and every member of successive Presidential administrations, add the death toll from lawful execution for the JFK assassination and coverup, and we are instantly dealing with a Biblical death toll from legal execution.

14 minutes ago, Martin Timothy said:

Jews were pulling political strings in Russia and the US

I don't doubt that.

14 minutes ago, Martin Timothy said:

it is laughable to suggest the Rosenbergs could possibly be privy to information the Russkies didn't have already.

The Rosenbergs were Communist Russian Jews, weren't they?

15 minutes ago, Martin Timothy said:

lawful execution for the JFK assassination and coverup,

JFK + LBJ were Democrat traitors who worked hard to railroad the Gun Control Act of 1968 through Congress....

And what about Watergate? Did the Republicans (per se) really burglarize the Democratic boiler room during Nixon's presidency? No. I think it was FBI. Special agents probably did have a lawful warrant, issued by a judge, but they were betrayed: the warrant was erased along with all traces of their employment or association with law enforcement, and they were treated as burglars. The J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building at 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW in Washington, DC 20535 must (on the contrary) have been burglarized by the Democrats, who then made clean off with the entire investigation.

Construction on that building -- which houses FBI's headquarters to this day -- apparently began in 1962 and was not complete until 1975. How many blue-collar Democrat bugs and listening devices were secretly planted? Some were removed, no doubt, but others remained left in place for long-term surveillance to enable white-collar Democrats to harvest intelligence on conservative law enforcement operations.