Sign in to follow this  
finn34uk

my amazing story Targeted Indivdual

hi there,

I would like to thank you for your very informative website. I have been a TI for 11 years now and would like to know if there is any sites/ forums i can share my story with other TIs. It started in 2009 and i have quite a story, I was followed by Black SUVs and Black Helicopters at the start, on one occasion i had a black helicopter hover in front of my window at my flat and the pilot or military personal spoke to my mind via some form of telepathy helmet. I was followed, street theater etc for the first few months, scared and confused i left london for the countryside. I was aware that people could hear my thoughts and had a mental breakdown. The reason for being targeted could be many at the time i was heavily in to conspiracy videos on youtube and also i am a very strong believer in Jesus and god ( can communicate telepathcally/ prayer with him and hear his reply - ive heard his voice way before the v2k perps started, have memories of jesus voice back when i was 12.  i also asked god to naiviely at the time 'forgive' freemasons which i think conbruibuted to my targeting . I believe and know ive had past lives and also along with V2K and all other symptoms hear voices of the dead so i have a lot to cope with 24/7 for as i said 11 years. Iam seeing a doctor as feel this helps keep me 'sane' but also be diagnosed to DID/Schizopria. I feel i am protected by god for my good deeds in past lives - as a saint. I would like any more advice and also where to share my story or go on a radio show to express my views.

any help would be appeaicated.

king regards Finbar

7 hours ago, finn34uk said:

i also asked god to naiviely at the time 'forgive' freemasons which i think conbruibuted to my targeting

Yep. The stone-to-death type. Not the forgive-and-forget type. Be careful.

7 hours ago, finn34uk said:

V2K and all other symptoms hear voices of the dead so i have a lot to cope with 24/7 for as i said 11 years. Iam seeing a doctor as feel this helps keep me 'sane' but also be diagnosed to DID/Schizopria. I feel i am protected by god for my good deeds in past lives - as a saint.

V2K is military: it's a sergeant talking out of his ass or similar situation.

People do also feel a spiritual connection to voices of the dead and good deeds in past lives, saints and martyrs. This much appears to be common and widespread, a natural part of the human condition.

Schizophrenia symptoms are probably due to covert fumigation of your workplace or living quarters with legal marijuana - your masters and controllers ardently desire to keep you in a playful and silly mood at all times for their own pleasure. The doctor is on their side and not yours, of course.

RUssian hackers:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mi5-mounts-top-secret-operation-20850967

MI5 mounts top-secret operation to protect MPs' phones from Russians hackers

EXCLUSIVE: Spy bosses have employed unprecedented measures to protect candidates from foreign cyber attacks after it was discovered that some phone accounts were being targeted by hackers

Targeted MPs have been told to stay silent about the interference from a “foreign power” and instructed not to use any of their usual devices until they have been cleared by bugging sweeps.