Sign in to follow this  
F-16

Miss Universe New Zealand finalist is dead

Rate this topic

>>> Amber-Lee Friis, a 2018 Miss Universe New Zealand finalist, has died, her talent agency confirmed. She was 23.

>>> "Our sincere aroha and condolences to Amber-Lee's family and friends. R.I.P beautiful lady."

>>> "Our sincerest condolences to the friends and whānau of Amber-lee Friis, whom we have just learned from The Talent Tree has passed away.<<<

Too many "whoms" and people are full of shit on all that service of process.

Her facial features look Vietnamese to me, if not Thai or Cambodian. They're hard-line communists, the old Vietcong. What are they doing in New Zealand?

She's got that "Ho Chi Minh" stiff upper lip, pencilled eyebrows, heavy make-up, dyed hair, and theatrical dress straight out of a Harry Potter movie.

There's something going on too serious for a young lady. If she's got "beauty" she's not letting us see it here. The make-up and dress are 100% theatrical. Communist Party.

It's "girl next door." Theoretically (and in practice as well) anybody who wants to can dress and look like that — even a guy — and Southeast Asia has plenty of cross-dressers, transgender, transsexuals doing "drag" like that whether they're male or female.

These are rich guys fronting big money for the beauty pageants, and they're going to pay her money just to dress up and stand there looking beautiful? No! She's expected to perform, for monied adult males. This ain't no school assembly to entertain the kids.

In related news, Fox News, probably the last remaining "conservative" news outlet, went swimsuit edition.

ht tps://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/carrie-underwood-toned-abs-bikini-pic

ht tps://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sofia-vergara-memorial-day-weekend-swimsuit-photos

I'm not linking to fox news anymore. The beer-drinking gun-banning football fans are not "conservative" in my opinion.

Sex-for-money and sex-on-demand for the guys leads to abortion-on-demand for the ladies and all sorts of restraining orders, no-contact orders, child support and alimony judgments, anti-harassment orders, civil protective orders, sexual harassment claims, domestic violence court, rape kits for criminal court, paternity test in civil court. Is that what these guys really want?

People wonder what drag is.

I remember some old preachers many, many years ago would have called it drag simply because the dress is dragging on the floor. By that they meant it's an insupportable burden: faggotry in other words: a faggot is a bundle of firewood, and a person gets tired or "fagged out" from carrying it. Fatigued, perhaps.

And it all comes back to the recently named Coronavirus® // COVID-19® and the newly discovered "social distancing" measures. The lady is wearing a fancy dress, such as it becomes fashionable to wear, and she's pressing civil and criminal charges in a court of law against any and all men who dare to come within six feet of her. So are all the other ladies, because it's fashionable to be a "lady of the court" and to have pressed charges against some man or another for some vain reason or another.

So all the men in the district are faggots because of one woman's dress. They are permitted to relate to other men, but they are not allowed to have any contact with such vain women. That's what was meant by the "insupportable burden" of faggotry.