COVID-19 - Symptoms induced by EMF around the world.

Since everybody is looking where they tell you to look, and since everyone i know is feeling some of these symptoms in one way or another, i had to take a look further. Please read this post, even though the translation isn't perfect, references are at the end. I can tell you that this is 100% real where i live, and other countries that i was able to check. And before someone say some BS like "EMF" are harmless, there is A LOT of research saying the contrary. The thing is that this is not new, but it intensified since COVID-19.

https://tapintotheunknown.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/unusual-symptoms-around-the-world/

Thunderstorms and Aurora Borealis have adversely affected and destroyed some of the wiring in my car. Then there's HAARP, funded by George Soros.

Yeah i know its "HAARP", or some similar facility, but what i'm saying is that this, and probably other EM tech, is being used NOW more than ever, to induce symptoms similar to COVID-19's, plus high blood pressure, irritability, etc, and that it's been more intense during confinement. It's explained in the link. There are lots of frequencies and each one affects different things, like metabolism, CNS, brain, etc.

And btw HAARP patent also says it can disrupt the magnetosphere, creating holes and the like. They've been talking about magnetosphere holes getting worse since they started all this. Just saying so you guys know what's coming.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, The Rebel said:

. There are lots of frequencies and each one affects different things, like metabolism, CNS, brain, etc

My grandfather practiced "reflexology" as a form of exercise, with specific pressure points on his feet the same bodily systems (as you mentioned above) according to some theories of Eastern folk medicine. I don't how much he actually believed in it, but it was a form of exercise possibly helpful and certainly not harmful to the human body.

How much do human brain waves interact with, say, Schumann resonances in the Earth's ionosphere?

According to Wikipedia, "The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere."

Soros and friends would be very interested in using HAARP and similar technologies to collectively manipulate and control human thought processes through EEG brain waves modulated by electromagnetic resonances in the Earth's ionosphere and Van Allen belts.

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2020 at 6:55 AM, F-16 said:

How much do human brain waves interact with, say, Schumann resonances in the Earth's ionosphere?

Soros and friends would be very interested in using HAARP and similar technologies to collectively manipulate and control human thought processes through EEG brain waves modulated by electromagnetic resonances in the Earth's ionosphere and Van Allen belts.

Yeah i've heard about this. I don't know what exactly are they using, HAARP is an example. The worst part is that they know about this like since 1920, and people still don't believe this exists, and interacts with, not only the brain, but also metabolism, and the like. I know of people that is now getting spleen pain (known side effect of overexposure to EMR) and they diaphragm almost stopped working. And the human behavior control capabilities of this tech are very well known too.