Sign in to follow this  
soko

In USA whoring and raping has become an admirable pastime

USA: Tiger Woods, famous Black golfing star (age37), aka “Whoring Tiger” just picked up 28th White Mistress. Most blacks just rape White women, Tiger dates them.

That's devotion! Lindsey Vonn waits in new boyfriend Tiger Wood's car for ONE hour to avoid run in with golfer's ex-wife Elin Nordegren at children's baseball game
PUBLISHED: 19:21 EST, 18 March 2013 | UPDATED: 07:12 EST, 19 March 2013

Tiger Woods and his new girlfriend Lindsey Vonn only just confirmed that they were dating on Monday.

For more story on Whoring Tiger click the link..

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295523/Lindsey-Vonn-waits-Tiger-Woods-car-hour-avoid-run-golfers-ex-wife-Elin-Nordegren.html#ixzz2O89LZv5U

Whoring Tiger and his other 27 mistresses are here with pictures
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/20/tiger-woods-ex-gives-advice-to-new-girlfriend-lindsey-vonn/

And what kind of nick for grown up man is “Tiger”….I say “pussy” would be more appropriate?

Btw, I like Woods far more than the blacks described below:

………………….. RAPE USA……………………ONLY SAUTH AFRICA DOES IT “BETTER”……

Facts are Facts. News is News. Here is the Proof that black males rape more than 30,000 white women annually.
h ttp://www.rense.com/general88/der.htm

Why is this so? And why isn't the problem addressed in the American media? Shouldn't there be an effort made to work with the black community to help resolve this egregious crime statistic?

Furthermore – how many Black females are raped by White males? None, apparently. Why is that so?

Year 2005

h ttp://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf

Go to table 42 which clearly presents US Department of Justice statistics showing African American males committed 36,000 rapes of White women in one year. As a nation, as a society, we cannot afford to sweep 'uncomfortable' topics and facts under the carpet. These kinds of grievous problems and genuine hate crimes must be addressed, openly and directly if we are to survive as a society.
Year 2006
According to the U.S. Department of Justice: Criminal Victimization in the United States: 32,443 white women were raped by blacks in 2006 compared to 0 (zero) white men raping black women. That’s 32,443 to zero! Look it up yourself, its on table 42, do the math, 194,270 X 16.7% = 32,443.
h ttp://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf

And remember the Department of Justice’s statistics for whites include Hispanic and non-Hispanic whites combined — yet no one, no one protests against this ongoing outrage.

• The most famous recent case, largely ignored by the mass media, took place on Saturday January 6, 2007.

h ttp://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/liberal_racism.htm

Hugh Christopher Newsom, age 23 and Channon Gail Christian, age 21, both students at the University of Tennessee went out on a date. They were driving in Channon’s Toyota 4-Runner when they were carjacked at gunpoint. Suddenly the crime turned far more savage than an armed car theft.
Chris and Channon were kidnapped and driven to 2316 Chipman Street where they were forced into the home at gunpoint. While Channon was forced to watch, her boyfriend was raped prison style and then his penis was cut off. He was later driven to nearby railroad tracks where he was shot and set afire.
But Channon’s hell was just beginning. She was beaten; gang raped repeatedly in many ways, had one of her breasts cut off and bleach poured down her throat to destroy DNA evidence-all while she was still alive. To add to Channon’s degradation the suspects took turns urinating on her. They too set her body afire, apparently inside the residence, but for some reason left her body there-in five separate trash bags…

It is incredibly racist to single out black men as rapists. And as far as Tiger Woods goes, he is an adulterer. Yes, this is not a very savory trait to have. But there is a difference between a rapist and an adulterer. And not all men who cheat are black. The issue of race should not even be a factor when desribing the horrrid crime of rape. Rape is a trecherous horrible enough occurance, why add bigotrey into the mix. Because this is exactely what this sounds like.

It is incredibly racist to single out black men as rapists. And as far as Tiger Woods goes, he is an adulterer. Yes, this is not a very savory trait to have. But there is a difference between a rapist and an adulterer. And not all men who cheat are black. The issue of race should not even be a factor when desribing the horrrid crime of rape. Rape is a trecherous horrible enough occurance, why add bigotrey into the mix. Because this is exactely what this sounds like.

How can I argue with good sense. The article is racist to say the least. Sorry I did not write it.

It is completely racist to assume that an entire race needs to be addressed about a crime.  If you were to look up the amount of rapes that white males themselves commit, I am sure the number as well would be staggering.  Crime can't be defined by race.  Rape is an unfortunate and hideous crime.

This is a pitiful comment. You have no idea how many women are raped by white men, because there are not many white women who report the crime of rape. There is no record because they think they themselves will be put on trial. There are only so many million black men compared to millions white men.. Give  me a break, Tiger was wrong, but that is no reason to dump on the man, there are a lot of white flawed nincompoups out there as well, hiding under the cover of scared women, not willing to charge them. Get over it.

In my opinion this post is completely out of order. Because somebody is african american they're a rapist? Black people do rape, but just the same as any other race. Tiger Woods is an asshole because of the choices he made in terms of mass adultery. But he doesn't deserve this kind of insulting and abuse. And these "facts" aren't facts. They're just a compilation of completely ignorant and racist abuse. I know you didn't write this, but you seem to completely agree which is just horrible.

No, I do not agree with the article myself. I just wanted to point out the cultural and moral disintegration of our country.

I think these stats are off and the article is incredibly racist. Perhaps more black men are charged with rape (how many go unreported?) but there are many white rapists out there too!

There are lots of assholes out there and they come in every colour.

Gosh arent you all very politically correct, stats are maths and therefore cannot be racist.   Though Im at a loss to see how this topic is a conspiracy.  So think it best to move to off topic and close it.