Rep. Upshaw from Mississippi found shot to Death

This is a pretty strange thing in my opinion. She was found with a bullet in her head, standing under an open garage door, in someone else's home that was over 100 miles from where she lived. The house belonged to former Senator Rotenberry, and there is no mention of where he is. No one answers the door, and answering machine is full. The local sheriff is calling it a suicide, but that is disputed. She was said to be a new, and happy grandmother, with no reason to kill herself. Women are known to not commit suicide by shooing them self in the head, and why would she go to someone else's house to do that , anyway ? The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is among the authorities that are investigating her death.

Apparently, Rep. Upshaw was in charge of the BP oil fine money.

MSM not saying much about any of this yet, but stay tuned....

OMG, I just did a search of this on google and its true.  This is the first time I heard about it.  I do tend to watch the news every night, but last night I didn't because my sister was watching the final round of the golf tournament that got rained out on Sunday.  I have to wonder what happened, and who is responsible for her death.  I am sure this wasn't a suicide and that she met with some foul play.  Even if it is being reported as a suicide, for me things don't add up to her killing herself. Especially if she was found at a someone else's home. That isn't the normal M. O. of a suicide.  People usually go off somewhere alone, or do it in their homes.  Not at someone else's  house in their garage, doesn't sound right.  Why put that burden on another?

Also, if she did kill herself, I find it hard to believe she would shoot herself in the head.  This one always bothers me when people do it.  Because it seems like such a desperate and horrible way to kill yourself when there are other options that a person could take.  

I have been looking for any updates on this news, but it looks like they have pretty well stopped covering it. It does say that they have not announced a decision of whether she was murdered or committed suicide. Apparently, she was dating Senator Rotenberry, and she went outside while he was in the shower, and he found her outside dead when he went looking for her later.Rep. Upshaw is the fifth Mississippi lawmaker to die in the last few months, making this death even stranger. My guess is that at least her death, if not all of them, are very likely related to the BP money situation.

You think the Oilmen are knocking off all their political opponents at home now? Makes a change from doing it overseas I guess.

Joking aside, five lawmakers dead within a few months and vast sums of money all related to Oil, all without news coverage.! Sounds fishy to me.

• 1 month later...

All of the details that were mentioned above reeks of foul play to me, so maybe she was about to expose something or she's getting in the way of something, that's why they just decided to kill her. May her soul rest in peace.