Sign in to follow this  
Dreek Lass

Who Built the Moon

Rate this topic

I'm quite sure that many of you will be aware of the theory that the moon wasn't a natural product of the universe, but rather a hollowed out planetoid spacecraft that was turned inside out to house certain entities. I have never actually read the book, 'Who Built the Moon?' by Christipher Knight, but I have done some research around the subject, and it seems that scientists are also confounded with the moon, it's purpose, how it got there, and why it is so large. Apparently it isn't supposed to be where it is, and it doesn't adhere to the rules of astrophysics. In short, scientists have come to the conclusion that he moon shouldn't really be there.

Going back into ancient civilizations, there are a myriad od tales and cultural stories that talk about an egg being hollowed out and rolled acros the sky, and some of the descriptions are scarily similar to the description of the moon. It's all really interesting stuff.

What is your take on it, do you think that the moon was actually created by intelligent life?

I have never actually heard this theory.  I found it quite interesting to read, and to think about.  I have always thought of the moon as being created as part of the universe, whether by God, the big bang theory, or both. I never considered the fact that the moon could of been made by another source such as other life in the universe.  You have certainly given me something to think about and consider here.  I might even do some research of my own on this subject.

Interesting. Sounds like a good book to read and ponder. Never heard the theory before. I, like a lot of people I guess, feel that the moon was a part of the whole seven day creation thing, along with the stars. Otherwise we would have sun all the time or complete darkness, I would think.

I have never heard of this theory before.  I can't say that I subscribe to it. I did do a Google search for the book and the author. It appears that he has authored several controversial books.

This is a new concept for me. I was under the impression that the moon, like all astronomical bodies, came into being when our galaxy formed after the big bang. I don't know if that is current thinking but I've never heard any evidence of it being unnatural or artificially constructed.

Gravity built the moon primarily. THough there are many theories on how it got here, the impact and ejacta concept is growing to be the most widely approved of notion on how it got in the sky. The moon, like life, chemistry and all you can and cannot behold within the universe, is a consequence of emergent order. And emergent order is a consequence of the four forces being what they are. Electro-Magnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak force, and gravitation are the driving rules by which all chemistry and physics take place.

The universe built the moon.

Gravity built the moon primarily. THough there are many theories on how it got here, the impact and ejacta concept is growing to be the most widely approved of notion on how it got in the sky. The moon, like life, chemistry and all you can and cannot behold within the universe, is a consequence of emergent order. And emergent order is a consequence of the four forces being what they are. Electro-Magnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak force, and gravitation are the driving rules by which all chemistry and physics take place.

The universe built the moon.

My problem with science is that just because one theory gets repeated continuously over time, then it starts to become 'the most widely approved notion,' when in fact that notion is just that - a notion, and it could be the wrong one. I am very reluctant to accept that the universe built the moon when there are so many incongruent thing surrounding the topic.

I want to believe that the moon is our natural sattelite but having seen some interesting things I am open to other concepts. I particularily like this theory!

If you believe that we have been visited and influenced by aliens it would make sense that they would build a sattelite or base to make it easier to monitor us. If the moon is hollow (like some believe) then this theory is incredibly possible!

We don't know enough either way but anything is possible. If one day we find out that Aliens built the moon I won't be surprised!

My problem with science is that just because one theory gets repeated continuously over time, then it starts to become 'the most widely approved notion,' when in fact that notion is just that - a notion, and it could be the wrong one. I am very reluctant to accept that the universe built the moon when there are so many incongruent thing surrounding the topic.

Science is more than a *notion*. An idea gets repeated over and over because it has withstood scientific study or experimentation over time. 

As brilliant as some men and women are the truth is, it is all just conjecture. There have been so many theories on how we as humans came to be. And how the universe was formed. Some theories are very far fetched and ludicris. Others have scientific backing and are of very intelligent thought. But the only real concrete truth is, nobody realy knows.  Yes science is more than just a notion. But that is exactely how scientists begin to study and research, from one single notion. It all start with a theory or a hypothesis. No question or thought should be discarded simply because there is no immediate answer.

Yes, I'm acqauinted with this theory and believe there to be a lot of truth to it. You've got guys like David Icke who take it further, believing it to be a 'repeater', strenthening signals coming from Saturn. he calls it the 'Saturn-moon Matrix.' These signals apparently keep humanity dumbed-down to the 5 senses, so we can't actually see the control over us by the Reptillian Alliance. It sounds absurd when you haven't read much of his work, or are new to the conspiratorial in general, but a lot of David's work seems to come true. A lot of what he said about astrophysics, are now being discussed by bleeding-edge physicists, and an elite pedaphile ring is now coming out (Savile, possibly Rolf harris) - who are all linked to the Queen (she's illegedly the top-order retillian). I'm not saying "yay" or "nay", but I definitely love David's work.

I always marvel at our luck at having such a celestial wonder as the Moon. There was a documentary that posed the question, How would earth be without the Moon? I was fascinating. It's the perfect balance for our world, bringing tides and winds. Without it, there might be a far more pronounced wobble to our planet. It's almost enough to make you believe it was placed there by design.

Science is more than a *notion*. An idea gets repeated over and over because it has withstood scientific study or experimentation over time. 

I'm aware that overall, Science is more than a notion. BUT, if you go deeper into some theories there is actually no basis to them and they originated from a theory with no evidence to back it up. And because no other answers presented themselves, then that theory got repeated over and over and has been taken as fact when it is not fact.

This is news to me. I must do more research on it. However there's something about the moon which is not news to me. So after the first moon landing, when was the second landing made? No second moon landing? Really? Hard to believe. Yes, I am still finding it hard to believe there was no second moon landing. That isn't news to anyone, is it?

I have not heard of the book that you mentioned, but it sounds like worthwhile reading. I have heard of the moon being a created object, and the article I was reading had to to with the size it is, as well as the nearness to the earth, and other similar facts that I don't remember anymore. And it has been some time ago since I read the article, so I am not sure where it was written anymore. I will have to spend some time looking up the information about the moon again. I know our Bible lists the sun, moon, and stars all being created at the same time, so it is a stretch from there, to think it is man made. However, this earth is millions of years old, so I think that anything is possible, and it could have been created by a high civilization that existed eons ago, and so to us, it has "always"been there. This is a great thread, and I am looking forward to seeing new information on here about the moon.

"but rather a hollowed out planetoid spacecraft that was turned inside out to house certain entities."

Is this what the books states? It doesn't make any sense to me. Why would some advanced race build a spacecraft to look like a moon then turn it inside out?

Please tell us again what you mean by this, thanks!

"but rather a hollowed out planetoid spacecraft that was turned inside out to house certain entities."

Is this what the books states? It doesn't make any sense to me. Why would some advanced race build a spacecraft to look like a moon then turn it inside out?

Please tell us again what you mean by this, thanks!

Well if you listened to david Icke, you would know that this is a very complex subject. If you understand how reality works and how our five senses work, then you would be able to understand the theory that the entities that have hollowed out the moon and turned it inside out, are emitting a signal from the moon that controls what kind of vibration frequencies we, as humans, can experience, and those frequencies which we cannot.

Our five sense interpret vibration. Light is vibration which our eyes interpret so that we can see. Smell is vibration that our noses make sense of, the same goes for sound, touch and taste. Look into it. it's all very interesting stuff, and even scientists agree that the moon shouldn't be where it is, or how large that it is. Something is going on, especially when you look back into the myths of various different cultures that had no way of contacting one another back then - yet they all report the same myths and stories about the moon being a hollowed out egg, that was rolled across the sky by these two water/reptillian brothers.

Wait, could it be that the moon we see up there is just an optical illusion? Like it's well and truly not there at all. Like it's just a hologram projection created by a superior technology. Maybe that's the reason there was a second moon landing. Maybe it's because they never landed on the moon which wasn't there at all in the first place.

Yes, I'm acqauinted with this theory and believe there to be a lot of truth to it. You've got guys like David Icke who take it further, believing it to be a 'repeater', strenthening signals coming from Saturn. he calls it the 'Saturn-moon Matrix.' These signals apparently keep humanity dumbed-down to the 5 senses, so we can't actually see the control over us by the Reptillian Alliance. It sounds absurd when you haven't read much of his work, or are new to the conspiratorial in general, but a lot of David's work seems to come true. A lot of what he said about astrophysics, are now being discussed by bleeding-edge physicists, and an elite pedaphile ring is now coming out (Savile, possibly Rolf harris) - who are all linked to the Queen (she's illegedly the top-order retillian). I'm not saying "yay" or "nay", but I definitely love David's work.

I also love David Icke and he does painstaking research.  I've been following his work for several years and agree with you that his work is shown to be true time after time.  His message of "Human race get off your knees" is so right on!  There is much evidience in addition to Icke that the moon is an alien base, Gordan Duff and Jordan Maxwell come to mind.

I also love David Icke and he does painstaking research.  I've been following his work for several years and agree with you that his work is shown to be true time after time.  His message of "Human race get off your knees" is so right on!  There is much evidience in addition to Icke that the moon is an alien base, Gordan Duff and Jordan Maxwell come to mind.

I must agree with everything that youhave stated above. I have beenfollowing David Icke for years too, but there have been a mass of rumors that he is in insider for the Illuminati, and these rumors have surfaced really within the last fe years. It really makes me dubious as to whether he's on the side of good or evil, or whether he id fear-mongering with revealing all of the information that he does - because lets face it, he may be promoting a message of human race get off your knees, but is anybody really going to band together and do something to stop what is going on? It's unlikely, and so those who know about what is going on wiull disolve into fear because of the lack of action being taken against the 'elite'

Guest bsge11

This is the first time I heard theory. I always wondered how the moon was made. Didn't once find some water in a crater on the moon? Did explorers and scientists find anything else on the moon that could support life?

Great question for the "God of the Gaps" argument, which is, if it can't be explained, God did it. Who or what created the moon, created the earth, along with all the planets in our Solar System; planets in myriad other planetary systems, and the billions and trillions of other planets in the Milky Way Galaxy. Also the millions of stars and planets that make up the 30 galaxies in our Local Group of Galaxies. As you can see, this could go on for a very long time.