Sign in to follow this  
Neo

The Georgia Guidestones

Rate this topic

Some call this America's Stonehenge.  Just off highway 77 at the highest point in Elberton are these 10 commandments of the New World Order.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=georgia+guide+stones&ll=34.232206,-82.894346&spn=0.002009,0.003224&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=georgia+guide+stones&cid=0,0,5105729955254196657&t=h&z=19

The commandments are written in eight different languages which are, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian.  They are as follows:-

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

When we consider the first commandment, the worlds population is already 6,973 million.  They were commissioned in 1980, back then the world's population was 4,453 million.  So already almost 9 times more than would achieve the "perpetual balance with nature".  So what was the plan?  How did they think the population would shrink so drastically?  Are the stones a prophecy or an evil plan for world domination and depopulation?

gg1.gif

Rule 2 is to "Guide reproduction wisely".  Selective breeding?  Eugenics?

Not everyone has enjoyed their visit to the stones, and they have often been vandalised

g1.jpg

_9224516_orig.jpg

Another mystery is who is behind this "monument?"   All that is known, is that in June 1979, an unknown person or persons using the name R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build it.

First, the world population is 7 BILLION not MILLION.  Secondly I do believe it is an evil plot.  I heard somewhere that "they" have to tell us what they're going to do to us before they do it.  With that knowledge I've seen it over and over.  A few examples include Sandy Hook being on the map in the Batman movie, another one I ran across yesterday blew me away, do you remember the story about a hoax call that got the coast guard to search for a disabled boat off the coast of... Sandy Hook NJ.  All kinds of forewarning of 9/11 in movies, TV shows and even govt documents like the Project for the New American Century.  Look at the Denver airport they are telling us what they have planned if we choose to pay attention.

Thanks for sharing! I must say in regards to the rules, there is more to life than reasons. Feelings are important too. Often the law is written in the country's official language(s) only and nothing else. There are people who do not have full comprehension of their residential country's official language. Most people on Earth speaks at least one of the listed languages (see rule #1 and #2).

Seems to be a common thread running through the rules, that of nature. At that time the country could have done a bit more to help the situation.

It all depends on what information you subscribe to. Population control may be inevitable. Before my back went haywire, I was an avid hiker and naturalist in Pennsylvania, a state where generations ago virtually all large predators were hunted to extinction. I've seen first hand what happens when a herd or small animal population goes out of control. It's a death not fit for man nor beast.

It's also the ugliest of all politics. Deciding who has a right to breed goes against virtually every individualist tendency we have here in the west. And yet, numbers ar eimpassionate and do not lie. We are literally screwing ourselves out of existence. We can either choose to abandon this "be fruitful and multiply" cultural mentality, or institutionalize the act of reproduction.

The other side of the argument, and one that is not especially well proven but compelling all the same, is that there is inherently a population cap over which humanity is not likely to able able to surpass. Don't quote me on this but I believe I read it was 14 billion people. There is apparently a metric one can apply to virtually any animal to estimate it's population cap. I dread to think of a world with double the current living population. But it may be manageable, with great care and a federal government the size and power of which would dwarf our concept of totalitarianism.

It's a lose lose scenario to realize you are part of a natural order. We recognize a sincere and veyr real need to be in balance with the systems that sustain us, that we may be allowed to be sustained into the future. But how do you chose?

It's also the ugliest of all politics. Deciding who has a right to breed goes against virtually every individualist tendency we have here in the west. And yet, numbers ar eimpassionate and do not lie. We are literally screwing ourselves out of existence. We can either choose to abandon this "be fruitful and multiply" cultural mentality, or institutionalize the act of reproduction.

The easiest way to do this would be simply be via financial methods.  The more successful in life, can afford the children and these are the best genes to make it to the next generation.  Those who cannot provide for themselves, cannot provide for any children they have and therefore these should be severely discouraged, sadly as Africans have shown us time and time again, being unable to feed your children does not stop people having them.

So perhaps the best way would be to follow the Chinese policy of one child per couple?

Sadly in the UK we are following the complete opposite.  We tax the middle so greatly they cannot afford children, we then give money to those who do not work, the more children they have the more money we give them.  This along with uncontrolled immigration from third world scum will be in the end of our civilisation.  Though before then it will be the end of free money, food and healthcare as those who earn it will no longer be willing to pay for those who do not.

I have mixed feelings about the Georgia Guidestones. On one hand, we DO need to be considering things like overpopulation of the planet, but enforcing population laws severely limits personal freedom. However, having whole nationalities of people that are starving to death is not a good answer either. We can only grow so much food, so the earth can only feed as many people as we can provide food for. I think we will end up becoming vegetarians because we use a lot of land and financial resources to raise livestock for food.Most of the guidelines seem beneficial, as a whole, but again, I think enforcement of them takes away our personal freedoms.

I have mixed feelings about the Georgia Guidestones. On one hand, we DO need to be considering things like overpopulation of the planet, but enforcing population laws severely limits personal freedom. However, having whole nationalities of people that are starving to death is not a good answer either. We can only grow so much food, so the earth can only feed as many people as we can provide food for. I think we will end up becoming vegetarians because we use a lot of land and financial resources to raise livestock for food. Most of the guidelines seem beneficial, as a whole, but again, I think enforcement of them takes away our personal freedoms.

Should people be free to outbreed resources?

Overall these are practical and wise concepts. The thing about this is, this is just another law that man has tried to put into place. Not unlike the bible that Christians follow. These rules or guidelines are one mans opinion written down for all to see. Just as we look at the bible and all that is written in it. We need to look at the guidestones with a grain of salt. As I said some of these guides and words are filled with wisdom. And these guides should actually be a common knowledge. There truly is a basic mantra here. And that is respect for the earth and all its people. This seems to be the basic teaching in all religions.