Actual Physical Evidence of Alien Interaction?

I was wondering if there was any? Can anyone point me to any physical evidence of Alien activity on planet Earth? Is there something out there no one's given due attention to for fear of being lumped in with "fringe" scientists? Photos don't count and neither do videos. In the age of Photoshop and Aftereffects, no image has integrity anymore. (Not that they ever did really to begin with) Lots of people claim to believe in these things but usually do so on faith more so than facts. I'd like good solid facts to explore.

I would think the only thing you will find are those who say they were perhaps taken aboard space ships and probed by aliens. Who people disgard, as either lying or seeing things that don't exist, with no way to prove it either way.

I second this. People thnk that people who claim to have had interactions with real aliens are either crazy or lying, and it doesn't help that the government will sweep evidence of alien life or UFO's under the carpet at any opportunity that they can. There have been people who have been abducted, and they have returned with a pain in their stomachs, only to find a glowing piece of florescent metal in their navels. When they have taken these pieces of 'metal' to be examined and studied, scientists were not able to categorize the material as a known Earthly material, as it did not fully fit any of the properties of all known earthly materials.

I find that very fascinating.

• 1 month later...

There is tons of physical evidence. Look at nearly all ancient cultures, their artifacts, structures, etc. where they depict their 'Gods'. There is no way so many different peoples, thousands of miles apart, never having met or communicated, could have made up the exact same visitors (all the drawings and statues look the same), the exact same stories etc.

The proof is all around, you just have to view it with an open mind.

Look at SACSAYHUAMÁN. To this day, we are unable to build anything even remotely like this. We just can't reach the temps needed to melt the rock so it wedges together like this. Yet somehow our ancient ancestors were able. I mean c'mon... Look at nearly any monolith and tell me how the ancient people without any real technology beyond stone tools and fire were able to build such structures.

Since pictures or videos are not what you want to see as proof, how about an image taken by Hubble Telescope. This image does not show any type of Alien Being on Earth, or an Alien space vehicle, it's simply an image of our Galaxy - Milky Way - and our place (our place or location consist of our Solar System - the Sun and the surrounding 8 planets) in the galaxy.

Look at the image carefully and where we are. Then consider the fact that the human species is about 150,000 years old. Then consider the fact that the Milky Way Galaxy itself is 13 billion years old. Also, it took over 4 billion years before human life came into existence on Earth. There's a strong possibility that life once existed on Mars and Venus, but due to the runaway Greenhouse effect, and other catastrophes, life no longer exist on Venus, we're not so sure about Mars.

Here's another fact you should consider, the Milky Way Galaxy is about 100 light-years across. That would be 100 multiplied by 6 trillion miles, so it's approximately 600 trillion miles across. The Andromeda Galaxy is about 200 light-years across and its estimated to be about 9 billion years old. Common logic suggest that if life formed here, it more than likely formed there - before us, since it's billions of years older.

By logical deduction, you shouldn't need an image that could be fake, or a man-made video to determine if, number one, Aliens exist, and number two, if they have been here.

I would attach an image of a crop circle, but it's just a picture. However, if you research legitimate crop formations, you'll see that some of them could not have been created by man.

As far as the image below possibly being a fake, with a halfway decent telescope, you can view galaxies for yourself. You can see the two Magellanic Clouds (dwarf galaxies that are part of the Local Group of Galaxies), the Andromeda Galaxy, and the Triangulum Galaxy. There's no mistaking a galaxy for a star, Galaxies look like little puffs of smoke, whereas stars are tiny sharp points of light. If you have a powerful enough telescope you can actually see the spiral of Andromeda (the Milky Way, Andromeda, and Triangulum, are referred to as "Spiral Galaxies", because of their overall shape).

One more fact to consider.. there are more galaxies in the universe, each with trillions of stars that have planetary systems, than there are humans on this earth.

we-live-here.jpg

As for the Saksaywaman or Sacsayhuaman, I agree with "Raradra".. it's been said that, "the stones fit so perfectly that no blade of grass or steel can slide between them. There is no mortar. They often join in complex and irregular surfaces that would appear to be a nightmare for the stonemason."

• 2 months later...

www.secretmars.com... 

My purpose for writing this book is that I believe the Americans have discovered signs of an intelligent civilization that once existed on the planet Mars and they have decided not to tell the world about it, at least not yet. This discovery is being kept a secret. I want this to change. 

Why has NASA not announced to the world the greatest scientific discovery ever made in the history of space exploration? 

Do you want to know what has REALLY been discovered by the cameras of the Mars Orbiters and Rovers? 

• 10 months later...

I don't have physical evidence but I do have at least two experiences of missing time after seeing ships at night and strange markings.

You don't need to spend much time outside at night these days, looking at the sky to see all sorts of anomalies. I see weird stuff up there all the time.

I don't think that makes me special - you just have to have an inclination and keep your eyes open.

There are a number of things in the night sky that wander around. I have researched it and stars do NOT move at a rate that is discernable to the human eye.