Does the Hollow Earth exist ?

This is a theory that has been kicked around for many years, and there was a great book out called "The Hollow Earth" that came out sometime in the 60s. This is something that as always intrigued me, and so far no one has actually proved (or disproved) whether it exists.

The idea is , that there are openings at the poles, and they go into the center of the earth, where there is a whole other world inside, that has its own kind of a sun that lights it up. Jules Verne wrote "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and that was probably one of the earliest books on the subject.

Admiral Byrd went on an expedition to the pole, not sure of the exact date at this moment, but the trip was carried on the radio news every day. My mother told me about listening, along with most of America, to the report he gave on the progress of the mission. As he got closer to the pole, the weather started warming up, and the water began to have leaves and other greenery in it, similar to what you would find in a tropical region.

As soon as Admiral Byrd started reporting this phenomenon, the government immediately stopped broadcasting his reports, so no one knows what happened after that, or ones that did know, kept it hidden.

Just hearing this story from my mother has always made me wonder if there could actually be a Hollow Earth. What do you believe is the truth ?

Guest bsge11

I don't know, I hear many theories about hollow earth myself. I've seen many interesting illustrations of how hollow earth might look like. One picture showed a ufo flying around in hollow earth. 

A friend of mine's father believed in this. Come to think of it, he would have loved this forum, but he passed away some time ago. I am skeptical about this hollow earth theory. It's been around so long, why wouldn't there be some proof? I think Jules Verne actually started this with his book, unintentionally. Great book. Not much evidence of a hollow earth in reality, though.

I've heard about Admiral Byrd's exploration before, There seemed to be some kind of cover-up regarding Byrd's transmissions and journal or 'secret diary'. I do not think here is any reason why a highly-experienced and decorated admiral like Byrd would want to concoct some strange tale unless he experienced it himself.

I have seen some compelling evidence on YouTube - videos that show the actually hole right there on Earth... I'm not sure what else to say, I guess it could be fake but there is too much I have seen to disregard it so quickly. I stay open minded on this topic though.

I believe that there may be a link between the Hollow Earth theory and UFOs. Is it possible that some UFOs (there appears to be several types of them and apparently different species of aliens being sighted) may originate from within the Earth rather than outer space? If that were the case, it would explain UFOS suddenly appearing or disappearing. I believe areas with frequent UFO sightings are located close to such openings that link to the world below ground. 

If it takes thousands or even millions of light years to reach another planet that could possibly have life on it, then it is far more logical that such "alien" beings (whatever their origins, terrestrial or extra terrestrial) are actually living on Earth and have been here for millions of years. 

I don't know, I try to have an open mind but apart from Admiral Byrd no one has really found any conclusive proof or even evidence that the hollow earth exists. With all of the things that we do know I think it's sort of a pointless waste to spend a lot of time wondering why the government or religious officials might ave spent so much time trying to debunk something true.

There is also the theory of the moon being hollow. I like to listen to David Icke and think his thoughts on the moon fit well with mine. He often mentions about the moon rang like a gong when it was hit, and this would really only be possible if it was indeed hollow. I have seen people that have captured UFOs exiting the crater's in the moon, using high powered telescopes to pick this up. I think it is definitely possible that both the earth and the moon is hollow.

On the subject of a hollow moon, I don't know if I can go along with that. However, if you want to look into a artificial moon, look no further than Saturn's moon Iapetus! This is the one moon that NASA fails to focus on, yet it's so incredibly strange in many, many ways. Plus, it looks exactly like the DeathStar.

A new thread should probably be started on it, though.

I really don't know the veracity of a hollow Earth, but I'm skeptical about it. The idea is just "so out there" to me. Maybe if it can be scientifically proven and the evidence that a hollow Earth can be released to the public, then that's the time that I will only be willing to believe that there is a hollow Earth. A sun that is located inside the Earth is what makes it seem impossible to me. If that was even true, then we would all have died of extreme heat.

• 2 weeks later...

Admiral Byrd supposedly reported having entered a hole in the pole and discovered aliens there who gave him a message. The message was something to the effect of 'we don't like how you're killing the earth and you need to stop" sort of thing. After being one of the most highly decorated explorers of his time, his report of finding alien life ended up being belittled, covered up, and he himself was quietly booted out of the military. The man had zero reason to lie, and given the nature of other such accounts of meetings, it really shouldn't come as a surprise.

As for hollow earth theory, with the recent (like last month) discovery of a huge change in how we view the core, who knows. :)

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/new-spin-on-earth-core-20130513-2jiek.html

Well yeah, I guess there really is no reason for him to lie, so maybe it is true. The only problem would be that there really are no actual pictures or videos of that place, I've seen only illustrations. The world that we live in is indeed full of weird mysteries.

Oh I'm positive there were pictures. Admiral Byrd was very meticulous in documenting his explorations. The government obviously buried them just like they did him and his story and his illustrious career.

• 1 month later...

First Post, and thought it was worth posting. :ph34r:

Inner 'Hollow' Earth Expedition to the North Pole set for July 2013

hollow%2Bearth%2Bexpedition%2B2013.jpg

The inner (hollow) Earth expedition to the North Pole.

Probably the most fantastic expedition ever conducted by sea to a place never seen from sea level.

North Pole inner Earth Expedition:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Coast to Coast Radio Interview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJOKRXOuv4

• 6 months later...

Well the secret diary is at least mixed with a lot of fiction and I do not think Adm. Byrd was the major author. Number one we did not have a plane capable of a 8000 mile Plus journey. Therefore I conclude the ADM. did not fly through the Earth. A deep subterranean habitat is possible. I think the idiots that be might not like the direction I am thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a topic very near to my heart.  While I'm not a true Hollow Earth believer in the traditional sense, I do believe fully that there are subterranean civilizations on this planet.

Think about it - does it REALLY make sense that the most advanced lifeform (intelligence wise) on this planet, constantly bombarded with surface-level extinction level events, would REALLY be one that exists on the surface??

Check this out for some of my theories:http://extraterrestrialtruth2014.blogspot.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
You may have seen the History Channel show on Nazi Megastructures which showed there was a hole ten thousand feet deep dug in Romania or near there, by Himmler's Germans. The show did not really say why or address the Thule Society which heralded Hitler as the Messiah. But if you want alien theory or have an interest in Hollow earth crap - Hitler's Germany was "your Huckleberry". Still - there is always some truth to be found including the Pentagon Dodecahedron or Earth Energy Grid which we have many threads addressing and which recent Intelligent Design and the Pentaquark just proven, connect with.

"The subterranean World - Agartha, Shambala and the Thule Nazi connection

The Planet has, just like humans, seven "planes" or bodies. These seven bodies are linked to the seven main energy gates, a.k.a. chakras. The masters of Atlantis knew a great deal about those geomantic energy vortexes. They built huge pyramids on top of these ley lines with the help of high developed technology and levitation. Around the world, pyramids stand on top of these energy vortexes to mark specific places. They stand in the Amazonas jungle, in the high areas of mexico, on the bottom of the Atlantic and Pacific ocean, beneath the Takla Makan desert, in China and many other places around the world. Many of these pyramids were built subterranean and will be discovered in the future. Pyramids are the mirror of human evolution in the fourth dimension. God is the fifth dimension in terms of the pyramid builders. That is why the cap-stones of all four-sided pyramids are missing. Placing the cap-stone symbolizes becoming one with god in the fifth dimension. Humans have five fingers because they are designed for the fifth dimension. The high-priests used the pyramids as initiation-temples, because the energies in the pyramids were so incredibly strong, that, when used while meditating the neophytes or adepts transcended into much higher stats of consciousness. The iniciate would be able to enter a higher dimension, physical and psychic. He was able to experience the ethereal plane.

Another great secret, to this day is: the pyramids serve as dimensional gates and portals to the inner earth. Just like there is an outer world, there is an inner earth. With other words, the earth is hollow.

Through entrances, the iniciates could get in contact with the civilisation of the inner earth. Until the destruction of atlantis, this was common knowledge. After Atlantis, only the indogenous people of earth, like the Indians of the Amazonas or the Hopi Indians knew about the entrances to the gigantic underground cities. They reported of entities with white and blue skin color and golden hair, that came from the inside of the earth with flying disks to save their genetic pool and take them inside to their cities.

Scientists were researching the polar openings already in the last century, when the esoteric tradition was much more mainstream. According to them, the "Crown-Chakra" is equal to the Southpole and has a gigantic opening.

The Northpole is the "Root-Chakra". The first expedition was led before the second world war by Admiral Byrd. The second expedition was led by the Thule-Society, who were pulling the strings behind the Nazi Party. There was another Expedition, named Akakor. All these expeditions were successful. Byrd discovered the pole openings with an USA-expedition.

The Nazis were better informed, because they had many large secret esoteric societies. They had specific information about the lost cities of Arartha and Shambhala. They were looking for the entrances to inner earth with many military expeditions, because they hoped they could recover the lost UFO Technology, the Ark of the Covenant and the Spear of Destiny. One must ask, how much did George Lucas know, when he wrote Indiana Jones?

The inner earth inhabitants secured the entrances with electromagnetic shields, where no living being could enter. The whole case was classified as one of humanities biggest secrets and that is how modern UFOlogy began. So, there is a second humanity, an inner earth race, that built cities inside the earth before the downfall of atlantis. These extra- and innerterrestrials built timed barriers and anchored the cities on a high, subatomic frequency.

These time-limited barriers are deactivated after the great SHTF-Event and there will be new entrances on different spots on the planet.

German Expedtitions on the Search for Agartha

Some of the background informations on the 19. century esoteric and of the late third reich are under the veil of oblivion.

Dietrich Eckhart, a famous german occultist and counselor to Hitler lived quite a while on the foot of the austrian mount Unterberg. He was initiated into medieval mystic and the Saga of the Caves. Hitler himself spent many many hours at Obersalzberg with D. Eckart and both men were supporter of the hollow earth theory.

There are stories that people vanished inside the untersberg, coming back 60 years later without any sign of aging.

Other german sagas deal with the apocalyptic stories of King Barbarossa, who is sleeping in the mountain for hundreds of years. In the end times, he is supposed to charge out of Unterberg to support good with his cavalery.

Dietrich Eckart was forming Hitler's world view, more than we know today. He led him to a training in clairvoyance and showed him how to make contact to the spirit world, especially the germanic godheads and the original race, called the Hyperboreans from Agartha.

This way, the Führer (Leader) became the leader who was communicating with the spirit world and the ascended masters of agartha. Only when Hitler developed his clairvoyance fully, Dietrich Eckart propagated the Führer-thought at the Thule Society and in the ranks of the Esoteric.

Even in World War One, the german military started different expeditions, now known as german colonies. Occultists like General Luddendorff were supporting the Quest for lost cities and treasures of old atlantean high cultures.

Edmund Kiss started in the early 1920s with an private financed expedition to differend parts in south america and discovered a widespread cave system with an entrance to the inner earth.

The different esoteric societies with their rural clubhouses and later order-castles were the meeting points of this esoteric elite. They were thinking of them selves as chosen to rediscover the knowledge about Atlantis and the indo-germanian prophecies.

The Vril-society did research on the lost technology of the gods and their propulsion system "Vril". In this society, all the informations regarding polarity and levitation were coming together. When the Third Reich came to power, the occultists began to fund their research on government bill.

The Bureau of the "Ahnenerbe" Group not only dealt with Racial Teachings, but there were high ranked esoterics involved, together with normal archaeologists and scientists, to search for the history of the Arian race. Edmund Kiss travelled a second time to south america with an elite unit of scientists and cutting edge technology to enter the inner earth and find Agartha. Allegedly, the found in one of the larger caves a UFO from Atlantis. The secret society Akkador {Probably Akkakor and connected with both Churchward and Franz Bardon.}was founded. It's mission was, to reverse engineer the UFO technology, even in the case the war would be lost. Another expedition was sent to the southpole ("Expedition Schwabenland") to find the ice-free lands and the entry to inner earth. Yet another expedition was sent to the geysirs of Iceland, because there existed insider stories about inner earth entrances. Another expedition, led by Swen Hedin, was sent to the Taklamakan desert to find traces of the ancient culture of "URD".  {This was indeed discovered after the war, by the Russians, and you can read about it in the excellent book The Mummies of Urumchi by Elizabeth Wayland-Barber which I quote extensively addressing such things as the nearby Ainu and Homer's DNN tied in with the archaeology of Gimbutas.}

Unter the cover-name "Wielandschiede" all information about the technology of the inner- and extraterrestrials was given to the SS E 4 engineers of the arms industry branch of the Third Reich to develop new technologies.
Source

lunaticoutpost.com "
  • 2 weeks later...

The ancient psychic holographic Earth memory has been reactivated due to the use of levitation....the witness of the cow levitating due to the fixed held nuclear orbital signal UFO...demonstrates that the ancients were aware of Earth's attack by UFO nuclear orbital release.

As I have lived a spiritual life and gained advice, the holographic memory that I have seen as recorded atmospheric imagery stated that on origin Earth, in origin creation Earth had a huge inlaid crystalline body.  The filial evidence of the crystal is seen in the Earth stone beds.

Our brother...a manifested organic light being, relates to our spiritual creation.  Arguing about spiritual creation is why so many human theorists do not understand UFO and occult information by factual realization of spirit itself.  Our brother existed on Earth as the spiritual advised past history of a manifested self from out of origin light who was the cause and reason for destruction and changes to origin light.

To substantiate that origin light as a filled in space body once existed as a total connected origin is to review the modern occult use of our atmosphere.  That mass a body that fills space forms O orbitals...copying the knowledge that our spiritual awareness gave us about creation origins.  That mass of light changed and produced O origin creation.  The spirit that caused origin creation human males then manifested.  Human adult females also manifested and then demanifested.  The 1 spirit that caused the act of change stayed longer in manifested life form.  He believed himself stuck in life in a state of manifestation due to his choice....so he then also chose to try to demanifest by force.  This is how conversion was first acted by his own personal choice and presence and why he was present and witness to conversion of matter and organic cells.

The human male therefore caused Universal light sound to change and planets exploded/attacked by released Sun irradiations and the Suns became hotter.  This attack changed/converted Earth whose fusion liquified.  As Earth was being combusted/incinerated, huge holes were bored into the Earth by the irradiating signals...emptying the Earth from its fusion.  The crystal melted.  The atmosphere meanwhile converted from its higher origin gases...a gas and atmospheric body that supported manifestation and demanifestation of organic life.

This is how we gained the Christ memory about water and oxygen saving the life of planet Earth and also the life of our light spirit self.  The human male present in to situation gained information about conversion as personal wisdom and awarenes....being irradiated in the same radiation that caused stone to levitate above that of natural fusion....as Earth began to be destroyed.  This is how a human male was witness to the levitation of stone.

Water then collapsed out of the atmosphere and saved the fusion of Earth.  Earth was given the creation of magma.....liquefied crystal and Earth was sunk beneath water.

This is why water is found in deep underground caverns inside of Earth...and Earth only had fresh water.  Volcanic eruptions caused by water pressure then converted water into salt water.  Water evaporated by the volcanic eruptions and the atmosphere got replaced.

We know this evidence is real, because the same converted atmosphere as a memory recording light sound interaction was replaced...which allowed past life memory and imagery to exist to give information to our new life form.

Hence I know by holographic memory that Earth has a huge hollowed out body....plus a body of hollows filled with lava....and that lava can erupt if the channels inside of the Earth change and it is why lava can suddenly erupt from out of the ground without a volcano being present.

Sink holes demonstrate this reality, as Earth is releasing its underground colder nuclear fused orbital state and it irradiated the younger magma and the magma disintegrated.

Of course everyone is psyche, the reason you have a brain and call the condition the psyche.  Yet the psyche can demonstrate artificial and different results from being contacted and caused to change the natural psyche condition.

A miner digging, is digging in the hollow Earth, for the conversion of stone's matter was converted by irradiation held UFO signals.  As Planets hold a fixed state body and are part of the OCCULT review condition...then it is obvious that Planets were involved in a radiation released attack on Earth, that since cooled.

As hollows still hold the presence of gas....how would science measure when they have to penetrate solids?  It would be impossible for a measure.

• 2 months later...

The vid is illiterate nonsense. The emotion website is justly dead.

The theory of a Hollow Earth has many deranged and drug addled supporters including Icke. It was important for the geocentric Popes who wanted to put themselves at the center of the whole universe to confront any theory brought by science. In short it is as old as the lies of Anunnaki aliens in the Bible. But today's sicko kids who need to rebel and at the same time BELIEVE are jumping on board just like Hitler did with Horbiger's Cosmic fire and ice theories derived from Aristotle. He sent teams out to have radio waves bounce off the other side of this earth universe. Of course, he chose to believe when the radio waves were reflected by the cloud cover - that meant it was correct.

Now we see the proponents claiming physicists say it may be true. Yes, there is some truth in what Aristotle said about two dimensions colliding - one hot and one cold. This started what we now call the Big Bang. There are also many dimensions and energy banks of consciousness all around us and every atom or aspect of Earth. So you can be sure you will find some out of context interpretations and the usual creationist type paid hacks fomenting nonsense.

I read it and it is absolute nonsense. Horbiger had a better theory and using Halley as evidence is also quite a stretch. Yes, at that time the atomic world code was being withheld or misunderstood. This is not the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge symbolically represented by the Ashmolean Museum spheres and it has a weak support from a US Admiral whose child was found dead at age six. Admiral Stubblebine's insanity was a better proof of this kind of thing. Insanity and the ability to mind fog people like David Icke and Graham Hancock is entirely explainable - and I have done so.