I read fiction and even heard it theorized that we are the descendants of visiting extra-terrestrials. There maybe is O missing link and, it was us, newly arrived from the stars, that wiped out the real humanity, neanderthal man. 

That's interesting. Sometimes, I look at old men on the street, of my height and build and wonder if I've traveled back in time to have a spy on younger me. Yeah, laugh if you like but next time you see an older man of your build, somewhere behind you, you'll wonder. ;)

When I look at other animals and beings on the Earth, I notice they're different from us. I mean, I don't even have to explain. It's obvious we're different. That's why I sometimes think that we're the aliens. 

But then you look at those tribe people that get on amazingly well without technology and with the natural resources. 

Everyone's an alien. We're aliens to different planets, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched many videos on Youtube regarding reptilians, and I honestly think that they are the aliens here on Earth. Reptilians are those humans that can supposedly shapeshift, and they were created by those aliens who have interbred humans and aliens and modified it genetically.

I like to think that we are just the children of the humanoids that once lived on Mars.

How would the humanoid form account for the significantly lessened gravitaional effects on Mars? I wouldn't argue with the theory that microbial life may have evolved on Mars and then got transplanted here via asteroid strike, but to believe that humanoids traveled from Mars and came here where life was already thriving, you'd have to omit one glaring fact: You're eating things that lived here already. Most likely, an alien species would not be able to properly digest the protiens created here on Earth and convert them into energy.

Well, this seems very interesting and in this modern age we are discovering more and more with our science. I won't be surprised that if in a few hundred years they find a new alien dna strand in humans. That would be pretty cool in my opinion.haha.

It could be possible, i have learned to keep an open mind always because if you think about it, the concept of God is pretty crazy, so it's not more crazy to believe that we decended from aliens. It could also be something like V though where aliens are infiltrating the world and it's already happening. David Cameron is proof of that.

Yup, I think we were definitely manipulated into what we are now by some advanced extraterrestrial race. I've seen way too much evidence all over the place to convince me otherwise. As for the reptilian's is concerned, I definitely think there is some truth to it. There are a lot of different theories with all the different species of aliens that they say are out there, but I like to take bits and pieces from everybody else's theory, and come to my own conclusion; which is, we are not alone.

Yup, I think we were definitely manipulated into what we are now by some advanced extraterrestrial race. I've seen way too much evidence all over the place to convince me otherwise.

Mind sharing with us exactly what this evidence is? And why would an advanced civilization want to guide our evolution and then not follow up upon it?

• 3 weeks later...

I go simple, Adam and Eve descendants as it were.  If you are from another country, would you not be an "alien?" Since references place us on Earth, since the beginning, we seem to be the home residents with others being the "aliens." Other reveations could shed more light.

Since we are more developed than most animals out here, saying this would be saying that the theory of evolution is wrong in certain levels, we could be descendants of aliens, brought here by them as an experiment or just a race that ended up here long ago.

No, I don't belive humans are aliens. As a previous poster said, that would contradict the theory of evolution. Maybe certain materials that were needed to produce the building blocks of life were alien....but first we need to define what is "alien". Does it have to be a life form or can it be non-terrestrial materials?

• 2 weeks later...

That's an interesting thought that I have entertained myself, many times before "What if... we were really the Aliens?" I think that its very possible for life exists on other planets, because the universe is without limit. We may never know how deep space really is....but when we think of intelligent lifeforms from other planets we often exaggerate the intelligence of our space visitors by making them seem more scientifically and technologically advanced than we are here on earth.  I think that if we can agree on the varied vastness of our great universe then we know that there are many worlds, many galaxies, and different states of existing... is it then  safe to assume that primitive life existing on other planets may also be possible?.  

Good lord, no. If you've got a basic grasp of human evolution, you'd know that that's pretty much ruled out as a possibility. We are probably aliens to the extraterrestrial beings, only in that sense, yes. Otherwise a big fat no. Welcome to reality, fellas.

I'm very reluctant to believe what we've been taught sometimes. I'm reluctant to believe things like evolution and such at times too. I believe that it is very possible that humans could have descended from aliens, or at least have some alien traits in our bloodline. There's a little thing called junk DNA that Scientists still can really work out in humans. They claim not to know why we have it, and they claim not to know what it does. That could be a clue in and of itself.

Yes I think we are aliens. If we traveled to an unknown planet and presented ourselves as humans, the species that owned the planet would think of us as aliens. So why not present ourselves as such. Alien does not have to be a negative word. It only means different or a species not known to another species. 

There is no way to know if we are or if we are not. I for one do not think that if there is another life form that thinks and walks, that we would be the higher species. So until we meet, I don't think we can say for sure, one way or the other.

I dont believe in the theory of mankind having lived in mars. There is too much archeological evidence to prove that we have been around for a pretty long time. If we came from mars, where did that kind of civilization go to. Whatever happened to the early man to change to our present form, we cannot tell. maybe something like a mutation of some sort that made us smaller