Sign in to follow this  
thelovelyone

Why?

Rate this topic

If you believe in ghosts, what made you believe in them in the first place? I have believed in ghosts my entire life, and I don't know why. It wasn't until I have actually witness an apparition standing before that gave me my reason for being in them. I think that the stories from my neighbor are what got me into believing in ghost because I had never seen a ghost prior to that one night in my bedroom. Why do you believe? 

Beliefs in ghosts can be a cultural phenomenon. People in certain societies believe in ghosts and they in turn pass on this belief to their children. If you have seen a ghost, know that there are many people who have seen or felt them and you are indeed not alone. I believe they are real, and sometimes they do manifest themselves to living people.

Because I believe that there are several dimensions. That we are not the only race or entity that ever was or will be. I believe we all have the gift of a third eye. We all have telekinetic powers within us. If we open our minds and let go of fear than it is amazing what we will see. To many people are so arrogant in their own beliefs and intelligence. They refuse to look outside the box and see that they may not be the only intelligent life. Or it is a case of just being to frightened to even want to understand the concept of ghosts and spirits. For some they are held back by a religious belief that tells them to only look at the world with blinders on. Because to see any diferently is surely a sin.

I am not sure of an exact time when I actually started believing in ghosts. All I know is, ever since I can remember I have been able to dream and see things outside of the box. This is the way it always has been for me. And I am very happy with who I am and what I know.

Even as a child, I have already believed in ghosts, and I did see one for the 1st time at the age of 8. I believe in ghosts because I believe in the afterlife. When we die, we will all become spirits, and that's a proven fact, considering the prevalence of ghost sightings all over the world.