resolutionleader

Anti-American Propaganda

Hi.  Before I go further in this site I must state the fact that as long as America has adversaries, there has been anti-American propaganda, mostly created by our enemies.  Why should I believe anything I read here?

The anti-american propaganda was created by americans. With 9/11 we was told they attacked because we was rich and prosperious. I remember seeing a debate and Ron Paul said they attacked us because we was occupying the land and killing inoocents. Let me give you the exact quote from Rudy Giuliani.

That’s really an extraordinary statement, as someone who lived through the attack of 9-11, that we invited the attack because we were attacking Iraq. I don’t think I have ever heard that before, and I have heard some pretty absurd explanations for Sept. 11. “I would ask the congressman to withdraw that comment and tell us what he really meant by it. - Rudy Giuliani

You see ignorance is bliss. Somehow rudy couldn't understand that us bombing someone would cause them to want to attack us.

Because to have an open mind is key. And to gain knowledge and wisdom we have to look outside of our own beliefs and thoughts. If we are to obtain any degree of intelligence we have to pursue all theories. No matter how obsurd they may sound. Even if you think it is all bull, at least read and listen and try to have an understanding of other people and their cultures. At the very least you will learn something. Whether you end up believing it or not. You still will have learned something new. And maybe you will laugh or think it is pure bunk but you have just expanded your mind nontheless.

Anti-American propaganda? So is that supposed to be news? I mean, this has been going on for as long as I can remember. And what's wrong with it? It's part of life. It happens everywhere to everyone. In China, there is anti-Japanese propaganda. In the UK, there is anti-Thatcher propaganda. There is always someone somewhere who is anti-someone else somewhere else.

Anti-American propaganda? So is that supposed to be news? I mean, this has been going on for as long as I can remember. And what's wrong with it? It's part of life. It happens everywhere to everyone. In China, there is anti-Japanese propaganda. In the UK, there is anti-Thatcher propaganda. There is always someone somewhere who is anti-someone else somewhere else.

You're absolutely correct Victor, but for some odd reason, many Americans are disillusioned to believe that the United States is beyond reproach; that the United States are "protectors of freedom." However, if you objectively review historical facts, manufactured wars and recessions, hoarding wealth, and cruelty across the globe, America and Europe, along with International Banking Cartels, run primarily by the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and the Roman Catholic Church, are clearly the navigators of this most maleficent ship. Brainwashed American citizens are wearing blinders which is why there's always a tremendous backlash when anyone says anything against the horribly corrupt American government.

I think it's extremely important to make a distinction between a Country's Leadership and Its People. It's usually the leadership of a country that's the problem, not the people. For example, Iran. Terrible and problematic leadership, nice people, though. Unfortunately, their leadership might get them destroyed. Same thing with North Korea, Russia, etc.

I think it's extremely important to make a distinction between a Country's Leadership and Its People. It's usually the leadership of a country that's the problem, not the people. For example, Iran. Terrible and problematic leadership, nice people, though. Unfortunately, their leadership might get them destroyed. Same thing with North Korea, Russia, etc.

Agreed. Propaganda in all forms has been around for a very long time. I doubt that it will go away anytime soon. Politicians in countries like Iran can be blatantly anti-American but most ordinary Iranians I know absolutely despise the government and are in fact quite happy to leave the country. I know many Iranians in Europe, North America and Asia who have taken residence precisely because of their government's numerous policies, the least of which is anti-American propaganda. 

Propaganda comes in all shapes and forms. The hourly news programmes we watch, so called unbiased because in "our" country we always speak the "Truth". Unfortunately it's the truth as seen by the power brokers or government if it's foreign newsreel reporting.As they say,"you can say anything you like with numbers", well the same applies with reporters, pictures and video footage. I'm not saying "our country" is telling lies. It doesn't do that, does it?. Shall we say slants the truth. When the troubles were going on in Northern Ireland in the seventies one of the documentary producers televised a thirty minute programme on how other countries reported the troubles and it was quite an eye opener. They took footage with the vocal report for UK viewers and then the same footage as seen by Polish viewers. It was the different viewpoint taken and the rhetoric used in the verbal reports that was such an eye opener. 

Why should you believe anything you read anywhere? It's up to you to be able to determine what is reasonable and worthy of your belief. There will be propaganda of all forms that you will encounter...that's just unavoidable.