Sign in to follow this  
TheVoiceOfReason

This ad sums up how I feel about this forum.

Me, neither. I think those ads are supposed to be tailored to the browsing habits of the user. So everyone is likely to see different ads. Interesting that he saw that one.

Well I hope we didnt scare the little mite off with our big words.  Hopefully he'll come back when he has something intelligent to say.

Me, neither. I think those ads are supposed to be tailored to the browsing habits of the user. So everyone is likely to see different ads. Interesting that he saw that one.

HAHAHA  Victor!  That just backfired on him.  It gave me a good chuckle to see that.  :P

Some people are afraid of what they do not understand. Or if something is beyond their comprehension instead of blaming their own inadept brain they blame others. Maybe someday when he passes his kindergarten class he can come back and play. It takes all kinds of people and all kinds of different theories and beliefs to make this world go round. So maybe he will grow up and gain some wisdom or even tolerance or understanding. Until then he is going to be forever lost in his own little world of hate and ignorance.