What is REALLY going on

FREEMASONRY HAS HAD MANY NAMES~!

ALTHOUGH FREEMASONRY HAS USED MANY THOUSANDS OF NAMES OVER NUMEROUS CENTURIES AN EASILY DEFINABLE COMMON THREAD LINKS THEM ALL TO~GET~HER!

Freemasonry is "a war to the death against thinking women and those men who support them", which is being fought covertly by the descendants of the first Pedophile Predator Priests from the "Land of Punt", who were banned from participation in the affairs of Matrial Clan Society, some 60,000 years ago.

Since then, they have by means of a step-by-step conspiracy, lied about world history, divided humans in order to conquer and destroyed the credibility of women as long range nurturers and planners; convinced some braindead men that they should themselves lead a new patriarchal elitist system (based on the works of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle), while in fact taking over the management of world affairs themselves under the cover of secret societies governed at the top, symbolically, by "men who wear dresses in public" (ie: Kings, Politicians, Priests, Judges, Lawyers, Doctors, Scientists, Arab Emirs, Scots and selected University Professors and Graduates ~ MBA, PHD and LLD).

These Priest-Hoods have destroyed the paradise that was here long ago and now infest our word boxes with their confusing variety of languages (6000) and criminal financial system that rewards thieves and idiots.

Isn't it time that we woke-up to these little known facts and respond appropriately.

Yes there is. It begins by overstanding that the origin of humanity is older than historians want to admit and that the current worldwide monetary police known as the International Monetary Fund and World Bank are the protectors of, and the root of all evil. You seem to have made some progress here.

Next comes the realization that all Organized Religion, Organized Public Education, Planned Consumerism and National Taxation, as well as National Land and Energy Reserves, are among the main weapons which are now in the hands of Phoenician~Basque~pedophile~predator~Priests, who covertly control all western Secret Societies such as Freemasonry; who allow themselves to be used as veils and enablers of these priests and thereby hide the existence of this ongoing and even more ancient criminal middle-Eastern conspiracy, all to the detriment of the populace as a whole.

If you are unable to come to terms with the possibility that all these basic facts may be true, then you are not able to truly begin a quest which leads to an overstanding of Ultimate Reality.

Freemasonry was the first organized religion. They fabricated all the other religions that came after. They invented Gods, Lucifer, Angels and all that crap in order to dumb-down the masses. It sure has worked, if one goes by the number of people who now defend their right to abandon the use of their brains.

The definition of FAITH is ..."to believe in some implausible premiss no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary", ie: BRAINDEAD.

Freemasonry was the first organized religion. They fabricated all the other religions that came after. They invented Gods, Lucifer, Angels and all that crap in order to dumb-down the masses. It sure has worked, if one goes by the number of people who now defend their right to abandon the use of their brains.

The definition of FAITH is ..."to believe in some implausible premiss no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary", ie: BRAINDEAD.

You have an interesting definition of faith.

The way I see it, faith is believing what you don't see. Your definition is not exactly the same, though. Where faith is concerned, after believing, you will see what you didn't see before you believed. To believe only what you see may seem more logical. At the same time, if you only believe what you see, you are assuming that your eyes are infallible, which, logically speaking, is not possible. What you see is influenced by what you think. Your perception of anything is always molded by pre-conceived ideas that you already have in your mind.

I agree with the initial thread, for the most part. The "lies about world history", "dividing humans", that's true. Unfortunately, it is something that the bulk of society has allowed through lifelong, hereditary, religious beliefs and a followers mentality. What you're suggesting we do, I agree, but it's not going to happen, at least not in our lifetimes and possibly not in our children's lifetime. The scam has been going on too long. Sure, there are some people waking up, but when almost 50% of the global population harbors either evangelical and fundamentalist Christian beliefs, or Sunni and Shiite Muslim beliefs, an awakened society is not likely to materialize.

“History is written by the victors.” - Winston Churchill. This quote says a lot! I don't know about a world conspiracy, because, it's just too hard to keep it secret for so long. It takes just one member to start talking and the floodgates open, that's why I have a hard time believing in such things. Sure, maybe some small things could have been "adjusted" in someones favor, but not everything. 

Freemasonry was the first organized religion. They fabricated all the other religions that came after. They invented Gods, Lucifer, Angels and all that crap in order to dumb-down the masses.

Is there any documentation available on this? I've heard things similar to this before, but I would like to read up on it to come to my own conclusion.

“History is written by the victors.” - Winston Churchill. This quote says a lot! I don't know about a world conspiracy, because, it's just too hard to keep it secret for so long. It takes just one member to start talking and the floodgates open, that's why I have a hard time believing in such things. Sure, maybe some small things could have been "adjusted" in someones favor, but not everything. 

I agree with Churchill's quote. However, Freemason, is just another word for Illuminati, which is just another word for the financially elite, or the 300 or so financially dominant, ruthless men, that control the masses. You can call it whatever you like, but it's no longer a conspiracy because it's done directly in our faces.

The Federal Reserve is a corrupt, private organization that controls the money supply in America. It has no checks and balances, the meetings are secret, makes its on policies, creates and loans money at interest, and if anyone, including the President, dare challenge the Feds, he dies. Where's the conspiracy?

Central Banks across the globe dominate the finances of their respective countries and cannot be challenged. Where's the conspiracy?

The Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican are the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator, and property owners in existence. They possess more material wealth than any bank, corporation, giant trust, or government anywhere on the globe. Two-thirds of the world earns less than two dollars a day and one-fifth of the world does not have enough food to eat. The Vatican hordes the world's wealth, profits from it on the stock market, pays no taxes, while preaching about giving and tithing 10% of your income. Eternal punishment awaits those who do not comply. Again, where's the conspiracy?

The aforementioned are FACTS, and are as immoral and illegal as it would be if you walked in someone's home and shot them dead. What the Feds, the Central Banks, Governments, and Churches, are doing to the citizens of the world, is illegal, it's wrong, but the crime is committed every single day. If we do not come together as a force of ONE, it will never change.

TASKE = Together Acquiring Strength Knowledge & Excellence..

I always thought Freemasonry a blend of guild association and a method for hiding pagan practices from Christians/Inquisitors. I don't think it was the first organized religion, though.

No one ever talks about Zoastrians anymore, and I am sure there had to be smaller organized religions before early history was all but wiped out by The Dark Ages and The Inquisition.

I believe that Freemasons preserve a lot of pagan practices and rituals forbidden by the Church and the Inquisition. Many mystical societies in the Christian and Islamic world are like this. The Sufi brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey practise what I can only describe as shamanistic trance rituals disguised as Islamic prayer and invocations to God. All people who are Christian and Moslem today have ancestors who were converts from pagan religions. I am not surprised that there are secret societies that preserve some of the knowledge and practices from those ancient times. 

However, Freemason, is just another word for Illuminati, which is just another word for the financially elite, or the 300 or so financially dominant, ruthless men, that control the masses.

Freemasonry does not equal "Illuminati". Nor do you need to be a "financial elite" to be a member.