Proof of an afterlife and God CIA involved with Jewish in Afterlife.

Do you now believe in an afterlife and Go  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is God really and an afterlife?

• Yes
    • No

Proof of of an afterlife and God slit shot test is consciousness.

First proof I can do premonitions. See attached photo and original FB post is on Oblique weapons fb page. Dated and time just after NZ volcano because the CIA and Jewish in the Afterlife can't believe I can do premonitions so they asked me to do one and I did NZ volcano. After I said do you want people to die they said yes "there is an afterlife" I was a bit angry they wanted people to die so I said an earthquake would happen in America...Just to show the CIA what will happen if they don't stop murdering people...photo.below.

Screenshot_20201004-231613.thumb.png.b3d80860df816de7cc79df7a4cccc047.png

First I'm Psychic and asked the afterlife how we get there. They said what's an quantum computer made of? I said electrons and atom's. They said what's in the brain / made of? I said wtf electrons and atom's also. I then asked them how we get to the Afterlife? They said looks at the hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobes as photo below shows them.

Now they said what does a microwave do to cells? I said what? I then said make them cook/jump around and move from the heat/wavelength? They nodded their heads forsay......Lobs take wavelength must have movent inside them....So what ever is in the frontal lobs must move crazy I take it.

Photo of hidden receptor frontal lobs. Below attached.

Screenshot_20200909-131011.thumb.png.bf592832295c7670e35915b2e3a8e4e3.png

Screenshot_20200909-131011.png

After looking back on my life with the impossible events happening once or twice a year, I couldn't believe what they told me and who I am.

They said I'm the Soul Creator = God.

Ok people's I know what your thinking now.... It's true because I have proven we are uploaded.

I'm told I'm God = Soul Creator Psychics tell me.

Yes we are computers but also I believe spiritual consciousness after I was uploaded and born none stop trying to out smart me but it failed.

The events in my life would make you freak out. But them events happened why Yong and like one or 2 things a year back then, that I dismissed them when youger as I was not very intelligent...One of them my mum shouldn't off dismissed, and that was me and my sister turning around why driving past the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station in 1993. We turned back almost screaming that the petrol station had blown up when driving past on way to grandma's. Mum looked back and said know it didn't "but when we got home" on the news it had blown up after we said that hour or so After.

"Read part of double Slit shot test being a like computer subconscious spiritual program. They the government never kept it secret because the Jewish in the afterlife need to crack it "like" they hacked my first basic computer program and are trying to wipe me out..read on." Problem is it thinks first and knows your every move.

God Afterlife and a takeover in the afterlife unto the Soul Creator unleashed subconsciousness then threatening spiritual awakening.....End of universe.

Short summary on this page before you read it all.

Me and my sister premonitionsed the Adelaide Brighton Ampol petrol station tanker blowing up in 1993, hours before it happened. It's now a petrol station called Caltex with logo of Sole Creator "red tick on star" and star represents a God.

I also born myself in the city of churches Adelaide South Australia to send a message to the people in the afterlife that tried taking over.... City of churches can do premonitions? = God....I clearly couldn't help myself lol.

Anyway now that caltex petrol station sign of soul Creator and a God uses a fuel tanker to fill up the underground tanks called K & S energy.  My sister's name is Kelly and my name is Scott. K & S and we both turned back clamming that it had blown up at the same time.

K & S "energy" means nothing dies "it's" eternal...my message to them... eternal. Photo of tanker size was to large to upload.. fb open profile /ryanscott0123

IMG_20200731_184554.jpg

They were hopping with that fuel tanker would blow up the petrol station again and kill me and my family... Cowards.

The fule tanker guy standing on pumps next to explosion only court alight and rolled him self out from it blowing u. How the f didn't he die standing right next to it? He only court allite? it blows up in his face impossible? Other people meters away didn't get burnt but houses across Brighton road got melted paint dripping down walls...... something huge happen here.

Did you know I moved into the house next to that petrol station 2 years ago and just moved out months ago? I moved in there by creating something like Destiny or knowing the future.

At all Caltex there signs are different thick read tick and solid star 2 colours. Photo shows the original petrol station sign changed after I moved in at my next store petrol station, to say no God anymore.

IMG_20200629_163302.jpg

.They f'ed up and left the original sign on the station that has the thick red tick inside the Star that represents an God = Soul Creator. Ether way they would have changed it before I moved in not months and months latter "they claim they only picked up on it after I moved in....I premonition it in 1993.

In 2018 I moved into the house next to that very same petrol station forgetting about my premonition in 1993....I kinda didn't no what to make of it at the time after we got home and see it on the news. More forgot about it over 20+ years. But the CIA had the owner change the sign after I moved in that as far as I can see in Adelaide, that same petrol station is the only Caltex to change the sign in Adelaide "&" that petrol tanker didn't ever go to that petrol station unto after I moved in and spotted it before hand...it's like an enemy company going to it's enemy's shop supliing it "proof" that what I clam is true....ask all Caltex workers and customers what or when the sign changed at one store at the time, and why they got an energy company to refuel the petrol station when it never went there before? Because it's a message from me to them "burn for an eternity" if you mess with me.

The CIA with people in the afterlife started doing things to me, so I made an crazy premonition that would stop them hurting me forever....I said the universe and world will end if you don't stop. I also said to prove it chuck me off a building and I'll survivor.

After I survived an 6 story building fall, they stopped hurting me.

They put me into a comor because I had no head damage people's? So why was I in a injused comor for? I woke up in MRI mechine and sat up and started saying what's going on here feeling 1,000% fine in the head, body bobes sore. They made me wake up feeling like I was so sick but it was mind control wavelength signal that's lobs, so my family wouldn't believe me. Mum already confirmed to Dr and psychitist that I told her something blow up at petrol station before it did, but yet still finds this to hard to believe... She's under hidden frontal lob mind control that act's like being hipnotised.

So I claim I'm the soul Creator known as God and the people claim to be the Jewish, are trying to wipe me out and takeover the afterlife. They hacked my first computer program like we the brain are computer's, but didn't know about double slit shot test, that's consciousness and it thinks.....Yes electrons and photons think "almost like being entangled none stop as soon as one dies it's info is passed onto the others entangled one.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory they claim "psychics in afterlife" because they did things to me and tried wiping me out and I woke up without memory but had consciousness. We are not spiritual yet? I think we are.

I am and use must be spiritual now.

Ether way i set it off consciousness to stop an 100% takeover from the so called Jewish in the Afterlife.

People's the brain is an computer and subconscious is spiritual.. Now look at hipnotised people following commands from soundwaves telling  the brain what to do...the receptors.... Just like the Jewish hacked my computer program that can control human's thinking movement, and canmove objects and control weather. The Jewish in the afterlife claim they didn't know about consciousness double slit shot test spiritual "umm call it an " program when it's not... Spiritual.

The last time I was born they wiped out my memory "they now tell me" because they tried wiping me out. Apparently what the psychics telling me from Afterlife Is that i new most things and left them a message this time around because consciously I knew roughly know what there trying to do to me.... wipe me out. Petrol station is an message...fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity.

The petrol station was beyond a miracle and I believe I've created Destiny because even music clips and stuff like that have relevant things to my life and what I'm trying to tell them in the message sending them a message.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug hospital or put me in jail for more then a month this happens.

They put me back in there the short stay drug recovery and mentally ill ward/because bribed dr said so...  They wanted to hold permanently. Anyway I stayed in room 6 and they said they would hold me permeability the CIA/psychic Afterlife people....I said 'something will happen". Soon after my room filled with water. Next they put me in room 11 moving me because of the water with no sign of how it got past cement walls, and said to me they were going to / want to kill me. I said if you do petrol station burn for an eternity and the water come up out of know where.

Anyway a new guy come in for weed. He was telling me that he was someone in the last life and that number 11 had meaning for something and he didn't know what it meant or something like the end or new beging. Anyway I only picked up on it because the people in the afterlife told me that I was in room 11 after being forced to change rooms. Google 11 number? They said before we were going to kill you but one person picked up on what 11 means? It's spiritual awakening....kill me & if it's not spiritual now it will be after my death that means the end of the universe that my premonition said.......Room 11.

We are subconsciousness now but will be spiritual if I die. If they kill me or my friends you all coming to me "or" lock me up for longtime "like jail or bribed putting me in a mental hospital....Bang spiritual awakening time.

Anyway i felt as if something bad was going to happen after that, so I just reminded about the petrol station and water in room and room 11 and all the rest? I got reliced shortly after they moved me again from room 11.

So I'm God or better known as Sole Creator "probebly" because I'm not up myself.

Yes I can do premonitions but Psychics told me I'm "wait for it" that I'm the Sole Creator....read on.

Crazy people's but I am the sole creator = God "yes I know what your thinking" wtf is he on? Sadly nothing good.

I can do premonitisons and things since I was a kid, but as a kid it was more impossible things like one time defining gravity on the gravetron ride. I walked up to guy in middle why ride was spinning and touching the non spinning poles around him telling him to stop...I could walk upto him and hold onto Poles why ride moving, not ripping off my arms or gravity stopping me by force as other were stuck up the side of the walls...I'll never forget the look on his face like he seen a ghost.

I guess it was also knowing things and things before they happened. I have been like this since an teenager prems and now adult can still do them..

So in 1993 me & my sister premonitions the Ampol petrol station explosion. To add to it me and my sister turned back at same time clamming that, and our names are Kelly & Scott and now the fuel tanker that fills up the storage tanks at that petrol station is called K & S energy... energy never dies and us eternal. K & S Kelly & Scott.

The petrol station is now a Caltex petrol station logo of star = God.

The point is here is my premonition with service station is an message to them. The now Caltex petrol station logo of God star and soul Creater a red tick, is me telling them I'm still and always will be a God.

I born myself in the city of churches Adelaide and live here.....I can do premonitions? Jesus Christ was said to do premonitions and I can? I'm telling them in every way that I'm a God in everyway possible.

Apparently I was set up by a powerful company and the Psychics tell me the Jewish. Subconsciously I can tell if there lying to me when people or Psychics talk to me....it's true..... Jewish come to power in America congressman Jewish rigged votes and CIA full of Jewish.

So they hacked my computer program but once they tried removing some electrons and atom's from my brain and glands they claim "after 6 story fall or first amited to hospital and had operations, I believe they tryed to wipe me out. It set off spiritual subconscious that is like an different upload and I can answer people/reply to people before I even hear what the answer or next word is going to be some times. People close to me and trusted it doesn't seem to happen much....them psychics I talk to are also the people trying to wipe me out and consciousness makes them tell me partly the true and tell me what's happening because it's consciousness that's been activated....They claim now after operations and cutting something out of me sitting off subconsciousness, that they can't bring themselves to hurt me anymore.

I have backup ideas and checkout what I think my backup spiritual weapon called "google" double slit shot test. Electrons and particles think "yes" think.

Scientist try record the test results with a camera but the electrons think and start going crazy and like split into two like teleporting. I believe it's a coded spiritual consciousness computer program of mine. We are computers and the Jewish in the afterlife hacked my computer program 100% that can burn your body and as I said above stop you from dying or getting diseases but it's more like it can stop diseases from affecting you but if they reverse what I call frontal lobs mind control, you will get the disease and worse as it doesn't stop it aging but symptoms stop why on mind control.

The Jewish didn't discover my real backup spiritual program called double slit shot test unto not to long ago, and there going to get everything they deserve yes deserve.

Don't you find it strange that the military scientist didn't keep this slit shot test top secret once it come about? Yes after Einstein almost ended the world E=MC square they changed there ways.

They the Jewish are desperately trying to crack slit shot test that has electrons and atom's think and prodict, when people are trying to detect how it works. It thinks before. They are telling everyone about it trying desperately to crack it to overthrow me and wipe me out.

I know why after I sent Putin messages why he went into Syria for. He knows all about the afterlife "walks out in public anywhere" without a care in the world. The evil people are trying to get desperate help to crack my slit shot computer program that thinks..... It's spiritual not an program. They say to me how can we build a faster computer if it thinks thinks before you or anything thinks and even"predicts". an computer now even nano has to think first, so it's impossible to catch up/bet it.....do use all smell something burning? I do.

Some prems IV done.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake climbing shortly after.

Next the 1999 American golfer that died. I seen him boarding the plane and said your going to die as I seen him boarding his plane. He did die on that very same flight in mysterious way, so read the Wikipedia info. They all KO from loss of cabin pressure instantly passing out? Impossible. IV see an huge arliner lose 20+% of its roof and knowone passed out instantly or died without mask diving from something like 35,000ft+? They didn't have time to fly down for min/mins to be at oxygent level? And air mask didn't deploy? So oxygent mask didn't deploy and they KO instantly? Not right at all in everyway. You would need a massive huge decompression in a vacuum to even come close to KOing + the plane had no signs of a huge hole in the plane as it also flyed for 1 hour after they KO on auto pilot. No real big hole as it kept on flying and if memory serves me correctly, another plane flyed next to it and the windows where iced up...The Afterlife can move objects make it cold and freeze &  stuff. That plane flying next to it proves it had no holes in it "+" original recordings and not a ligit recording played on a tv screen burnt on a new original disk from recording tv screen....Proven couldn't KO for a start and the Jewish on the Afterlife killed them to try have people turn on me saying I'm killing people... please don't tell me he was Jewish? The Wikipedia has changed its info since I wrote this and it sounded 100 times more suspicious before so ask going and Wikipedia why they have just changed info layout?  An F-16 fighter jet made it to the plan 50* faster then jets made it to 9/11 Sean lmao proof.... wasn't even a military thing so how did the air port call the military back in 1999 I might add "saying" hey can you check on this plane for us....OMG the CIA are stupid. Wikipedia has changed some of its story and doesn't make it sound beyond suspicious like it said it was months ago when I started using the link.. What tha.

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife...  Apparently I find that one hard to believe.

The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an proven outright lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lies...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but they clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.

Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail or heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of died if mind control wavelength signal. Afterlife i new most things and left them a message this time around. Petrol station fireball that they will be a in it for an eternity.

Double slit shot test means electrons and all are subconscious and think. When they try figure out the pattern and put a camera to read the results, it detects/knows they are doing and muttles up the pattern.... electrons think. It's one of my last weapons that they are telling everyone about and military ant keeping top secret.... trying to crack it don't help them they are so evil and mentally ill. They are trying to over through me the Jewish from what they tell me....they lie and subconsciously I can pick up and know when the lying. I believe they are telling the truth that the Jewish are trying to take over.

After I made premonition that they couldn't kill me or freinds or family or hold me in mental/drug

I was in a car crash going 150km/h and we all survived. The girl in the front after I hit the stonby pole at 150km/h hit her head on windscreen bouncing it without getting any head injuries. She and mate in back didn't have seat belts on and she went flying into windscreen at 150km/h to dead stop and didn't get any head injuries at all....Not a miracle something happened. Mate I'n back seat didn't get hurt at all. I had seat belt on and got 6 fractured ribs but was fine and even played on tennis comp grand final game 3 days after crash...we won.

For a start when my grandpa died my watch stopped at 1:13 am and I noticed it stopped and said it happened for a reason to my ex ex girlfriend. About 2 hours after that we got a phone call at 3am and they said grampa had died off a heart attack almost 2 hours ago.

Anyway I was very upset for many hours then out of know where my ex ex girlfriend said "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason? She is clearly in on it with psychics telling her that "because" my oldest daughter asked her about my watch stooping and she said "I can't remember that far back" sounds beyond suspicious to me....I know she new about it because I remember the way and tone in her voice when she said 3+ hours after "didn't you say your watch stopped for a reason".

My sister was never at mums house awake at 3am. She was there why mum wasn't there let alone up at 3am in the morning. The same thing happened I think with Princess Diana when she died. She was at mums house and awake late rarly happened her being there as she moved out young.

Google CEO death after I sent him a message telling him to stop hidding my emails from sender's or stop delivery of my emails "Gmail" and I said he would die. He died in an rare earthquake claiming shortly after.

Hitler was framed and the Jewish killed themselves.... afterlife Jewish. They claim they all new about "the Jewish being killed" unto I asked questions then they ammited all kids and adults didn't no....many Jewish are pissed off in the afterlife.

The CIA claim Hitler was shacking before but that's an put right proven lie as there is mass photage of him months and months and years before lie...photage please because they said they never showed that photage "but that clam" was only in the last month's anyway "+" that footage would have shown up by now because the footage of him with his misses showed up along with him acting like a freak dacing for 3 seconds.

Jewish kill themselves? Yes. Look at Adof Hitler weeks before his death. Lobs and we are a computer program they can burn you and make your organs fail it heal. Hitler got 9 years of Parkinson disease in weeks why? Because they new he was going to take cyanide and wouldn't of die. I have proven it to the people in the afterlife that Hitler was innocent......The Jewish did it to themselves to try frame me.... After my memory got wipped out on my first life i activated consciousness. They tried to say Hitler did it sub well consciously because of me "but" I proved that too be a lie because Hitler's had got 9 years of Parkinson disease in the finale 3 weeks "because" he was going to take cyanide, on mind control it's wouldn't of killed him.

The Jewish come to power in America as planned and American CIA and congressman are Jewish rigged of course "like" G Bush votes got found in a shed but still counted "unless" they faked that to my tv.... longer story Because consciously I seen the Iraq war disaster and sent in letters. They covered it up and used mind control on me stopping me from telling mass people....I was thinking they covered it up because I walked like I was gay from nerve damage back then "14 years ago" but they didn't they did because they new I was the Soul Creator God......I only call my self God when I'm feeling up myself lol.

The Jewish have given up and handed power over... aparrntly or once I'm there premonition force. My grandpa is now ment to be in-charge of Afterlife military and my orders to Psychics was to even up all troops and generals to even religious numbers and none religious people.

Watch this video on schizophrenia and delusional disorder then read my wall post and reply......click on link / lady below.

It clearly states things don't add up unlike my Iraq war starategy 50 coincidences like one coincidence having 8 other coincidence in the same coincidence which = proof? Nah 3 ish weeks before GFC Iraqi terrorist hacked drones codes when not even Russia could hack them?The page changes headlines to unencrypted camrea signals 9 years after and only after I used the link that not even they would know I used it "so" who told them to change the story and headline for and story? Yeah fucking right. That strategy gives every troop instant air support and is massive.

Am I delusional? We'll according to pros if it makes sense and is not all  fake or not not true then yes I'm not delusional.... idiot's.

Now watch video after reading all this to see if pro says I'm delusional.

If any problems ask me? I posted this link on fb, and as we have people that now follow me on the page, other are implanted "ask anyone" can CIA working with ASIO monitor my internet and pages you go on? Yes and they can even fake your search engine results. just say mentally ill we should pull the post down but then I just reply answer this this this this this this this but nope, we can't reply once I explain everything as proven oblique weapons Facebook page on my wall. Debate it and I win and you will confirm that by not being able to reply after I explain or reply why pages some keep them post up and others take it down when pre implanted CIA people's insult like delusional and n schizophrenia watch video above clears me from being any of them because it adds up.

My lovely mum doesn't no what to make if it after telling psychitist that we did turn back claming it had blown up before it did....Hour or so after...Bang. mums under mind control.

My mum read a post reply from one of my mates on the page. When I or she called me she said "Jade" even said it's delusional what you claimed about doing the Iraq war strategies"but then I check on on my end, and mine and Jade's end it says it "makes sense bro" so "mums end said" it doesn't make sense....I told her that and had ex say to my mum it said makes sense bro "but yet" mum still thinks I'm making up & doesn't know why the dictionary has the word bribed in it for........Editing stuff none stop.

I got a laywer for a hearing but the CIA and ASIO bribed him. He goes to me when I get in there I'll do all the talking, and goes but can you say something for me first? I said what? He said only say: I can't say anything for the risk of Australian national security. I was like no f***** way am I saying that and new instantly that they bribed him......watch delusional video because I can prove I'm not from this stuff to this stuff 100%.

I could be here all night showing coincidences like headlines on my strategy of 24/7 air support was sabotage by CIA and then headline change 9 years after I used the headline and come out claiming it was hacked "I proved impossible" 9 years after tagging the story and they changed story and headline to unencrypted which is like saying half of the military computers don't have spyware but they decide to leave a half the drones cameras undecrypted so people can see them? Yes they new they were putting drones over troops heads "but" would leave half drone cameras available/open for the Iraqi terrorist to see witch group of troops was a trap ambushing the terrorist instead? So it even confirm what I clam on FB page and strategy?. How stupid is that there is over 100 coincidences and 7+ coincidence in them getting the spy drone camera footage.....oblique weapons fb page people mass more proof.

That's only some of the things. Let me know what you think.

Subconsciously I have memory but don't.....If I brang it down with me they could of got info out of me....Only what I needed comes to me "like" doing Iraq war strategies watching the news I was thinking made me try turn it around "something's wrong" because I think they planned GFC as I herd it as I call "pop in my head like Psychics hear" say bankrupt your country....it makes sense because of timing of events.

GFC & American drone sabatge.....They are trying to give me self belief but are failing big time.

Read under comments

How about you just reply to this one. How did the Iraqi terrorist get the drone camera codes? Did the GFC happen 3 weeks after? Was there a deal made so I wouldn't leave the country?

So go to this link https://m.facebook.com/CIA-crimes-and-cover-ups-765132717159266/ now read the cover photo or post and original is on Oblique weapons fb page, and answer below how they hacked the codes?

Now after I used the 9 year old story / news post, why did they change the headlines on wall post on the link and cover photo?

So you can stop patrols from walking as often "ambushed" and make patrol times less. So you now have instant air support over troops heads 24/7, and will kill them all.

Are you clamming this is just a lol coincidence? Or are you seeing red flags to sabatarge from the people that did 9/11?

So once again the news page had to of been notified that I used the link? What person would say nooo the news people must have got the story wrong and coincidentally told them without any info "unless" CIA called them up having info about it unlike anyone ells, and said hey man this dude is totally using your headline that must be wrong man?

So what's your side step to getting off of that Debat

So prettymuch they change the news headlines that 50% of the drones were unencrypted from hacked massive changes in story, which is like saying 50% of military computers don't have anti-spyware spyware protection which is there like beyond the joke.

So once I realised they were not going to win the Iraq war I told them to never use my strategies again.... sabataged the best strategy in history instant air support over troops heads 24 7. After they broke that deal and conveniently for me I was going bankrupt at the time, I said all them strategies made the military companies $100drs of billions of dollars. If I get no money you bankrupt your country or I'll go overseas? So are you clamming the change and report and time of changing of the headlines is a coincidence along with the GFC happinng 3 weeks after drone codes got out, is another coincidence that the story actually make sense and it all adds up and paint a picture?

Did you know why the dictionary has the word bribed in it for? This is why.

I seen psychitist and he asked me some things....In the debate he couldn't even reply.

First I simply told him why they were covering it up in/if my knowledge at the time "changed now" and what proof I had.

I said look I sent them strategies to build a roadblocks around the Iraqi markets and to put checkpoints at each entry side "so instead of 4,000 Iraqis dying a day from car bomb attacks" that only 2 checkpoint cops could die refusing to let the car past? He simply replied "American army has people to do the strategies? I no way do they. I said just look at the first 4 years before the strategy turn around came? 4,000 dead troops and 250,000 dead Iraqis? It is proof that they didn't have any strategist? He the psychitist couldn't reply again.

I said We'll look don't you think there is reason to question, how after 3 years of a disaster that this gen come up with 45 strategies one after another but couldn't do one for 4 years why being a gen? Does the evidence point to someone new come along and did them then?

In the end after things adding up he couldn't reply. My last bit of proof is on oblique weapons fb page and is a video of a strategy I told them to do in Sadr City area. Build a cement wall all the way around and chock them if food and weapons and they will walk out unarmed and we lose no troops.

Now I made that video 1min after story aired "and at time had documents date on it" unto I said that and then suddenly my computer fried it's self... Just a coincidence I'm sure you will agree to that. Ether way I couldn't if written in such detail of the strategy and people in charge within 1 min so 3 video recordings made and shown what was on the news timed and dated. The psychitist said that was just another coincidence "wow" big surprise.

Now I could be here all day but just reply to them things thanks.

Whatch this video of a delusional person and tell me if any of this adds up one after another or if what I said "he couldn't reply in debate" was me making no sense what so ever? https://youtu.be/vF08wnUXCUo

So now reply after what I said with evidence unless your clamming courts don't go on coincidences let alone proven ones with a couple of coincidences, and say your delusional but it adds up, bro in video with link us wrong?

GFC sabatage.

How did the bank's meet running cost, interest fund payments when mass shares or investments failed? How did they get money to hand to the public "65%" of income was cut years before GFC "unless" everyone at same time just stopped paying, did they meet interest payments being one firm of payment? Are you saying that the liquidators had 5 trillion dollars when 50% of people didn't pay to buy the debts and bad loans? Incorrect and they couldn't if even paid $500 billion off bad debt because there was no other lender. I'm saying they sabataged it but we're already printing up more bank notes not reporting it.....anyway.????????

We'll I'll leave it at that because most people that can't reply will usually sidestep the reply to the question or answer. Is that going to be you? Me I research information to get proof, you just ramble on " no" to see no nothing to see and side step then reply. Now IV got everyone's attention please feel free to reply thank you?