Sign in to follow this  
soko

Never aplogize for knowing and telling the truth

Mohandas Gandhi, assassinated January 30, 1948.  I guess truth as well as the person telling the truth can be killed.

Never believe you know everything! If we are talking about ignorance and Gandhi, wasn't he the guy who despised black people and lower-caste Indians? Didn't he support segregation and the so called purity race in India? Sure, the guy helped India and left a few good quotes behind, but beyond that, he does seem like a douche. 

Define Truth. Truth is most often used to mean in accord with fact or reality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal. ( taken from Wikipedia).

Whose fact or reality?. Everyone has their own, that becomes obvious just browsing this forum.

Whose standard or ideal. Everyone has the standards they choose to live by and ideals they wish to follow.

No my friends, truth is what you want it to be. So listen with open ears, absorb the conflicting aurguments  and then decide where yours lies. 

I tell the truth all the time. The truth of the matter is there is no truth in this world sometimes, and it's sad. No telling how much that our world doesn't know, but the government does, and what they do to shut us up.