George Bush slip of the tongue...

It's not surprising that Bush would have a slip of the tongue like that, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, not the brightest crayon in the box, or however the saying goes. At least with Obama, like him or not, he can put a complete sentence together. Bush almost said the word "conspiracy" because he was a part of the biggest coverup since the JFK assassination. His entire 8 years in office was a conspiracy, from cheating to get there, to 9/11, and as he left the oval office, the biggest financial collapse since the Great Depression was already underway.

It's not surprising that Bush would have a slip of the tongue like that, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, not the brightest crayon in the box, or however the saying goes. At least with Obama, like him or not, he can put a complete sentence together. Bush almost said the word "conspiracy" because he was a part of the biggest coverup since the JFK assassination. His entire 8 years in office was a conspiracy, from cheating to get there, to 9/11, and as he left the oval office, the biggest financial collapse since the Great Depression was already underway.

Yep, agree with everything mentioned here.

I believe that he meant to say conspiracy.  Now, he could have said it for many reasons.  Either it could have been a slip up, or he wanted American citizens to catch this and know that it was a conspiracy, without him actually saying the full word.  Who knows, maybe he does realize all of the harm he has committed in those years he was in office and he wants the corruption to stop - or maybe it could be something completely different.  The thing is, we don't know the reason behind everything.  I do believe and truly feel that the word he started to say was "conspiracy" however.

"At least with Obama, like him or not, he can put a complete sentence together"

Unless his teleprompter breaks down. I'll believe Obama is intelligent when he coughs up his (and Michelle's) JD dissertations for all to read and critique.

I am not surprised that George Bush knows more than he lets on. I am sure he nearly revealed something he was not supposed to. Obviously he know more than what he was saying during the interview. It might be a long time before some intrepid journalist uncovers the whole truth but I am sure that there are so many conspiracies going on dating back decades that it is just impossible to trust the government, no matter who is President. 

I don't think W knows anything, if he did he could not tell you coherently what it is. So let him go and do more oil paintings. He does pretty good work. His paintings will be worth a lot. One of the two or three best things he has done.

I am not surprised that George Bush knows more than he lets on. I am sure he nearly revealed something he was not supposed to. Obviously he know more than what he was saying during the interview. It might be a long time before some intrepid journalist uncovers the whole truth but I am sure that there are so many conspiracies going on dating back decades that it is just impossible to trust the government, no matter who is President. 

I agree, that's definitely more than an innocent slip of the tongue, there's no way he'd start to say conspiracy without having something deep in the subconscious come to the fore. George knows something.

I'm no defender of Bush, but I'm amazed at how people can fail to pay any attention to Obama, or find any blame or responsibility to lay at his feet. And the man has been president for over five years. But let Bush pop up and people act as if he's still the sitting president. Isn't that just a tad bit odd? What criticism do you have of Obama, none? Really??

It's either he is intentionally letting the people know that it was all planned and there's nothing that we can do about it, or it was really an unintentional slip of the tongue. Because he could have easily put the blame on those supposed suspects, but why is he insinuating that a conspiracy happened? That's certainly something to think about, if you ask me.

I'm no defender of Bush, but I'm amazed at how people can fail to pay any attention to Obama, or find any blame or responsibility to lay at his feet. And the man has been president for over five years. But let Bush pop up and people act as if he's still the sitting president. Isn't that just a tad bit odd? What criticism do you have of Obama, none? Really??

Who are you talking to here? I've only been on this forum a few days, and there's plenty of criticism of Obama. I mean how can there not be? It feels like the fourth term of Bush here. Hell, Obama has continued pretty much every thing Bush started and even doubled down and went further than Bush did. It is interesting when the idiot grandson of a nazi comes back to accidentilly spill the beans though.

Guest catwalker90

I'm calling this one right now, George and Laura bush are lizard people, why else would they have trouble keeping their tongues in their mouths. That kind of involuntary movement isn't a tell for lying, so why are they doing it? Because they are lizard people.

Bush is notorious for letting things slip. God bless him for it! We would have less evidence if he didn't. Remember when he claimed he saw the first plane hit the twin towers on the TV when there was no footage of this displayed in the media on that day? Just proof there are corrupt people in high places that know what exactly is happening in this world and do nothing to stop it.

Just proof there are corrupt people in high places that know what exactly is happening in this world and do nothing to stop it.

I think its proof they are behind what happening, especially in reference to Bush at the time!