The great conspiracy to destroy humanity through meat eating

My spiritual contact says i should warn people to not eat meat. Even many so called Christians believe it is ok to eat meat just because they like the taste. Not even because they need it for survival.

We can see the signs everywhere that evil forces are trying to destroy humanity. From accepting their wars in the middle east etc to giving up human rights for a virus. I see no reason why they would not try to turn us into murderers just like them through propaganda and Bible manipulation.

Many will continue to the spiritual dimensions without going through the death of the physical body. Many will not. I would say the most important we can do to receive help from the spiritual is to show compassion for all beings, help others to see the truth, meditate and pray a lot.

10 hours ago, GCXZ7 said:

My spiritual contact says i should warn people to not eat meat. Even many so called Christians believe it is ok to eat meat just because they like the taste. Not even because they need it for survival

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

===== ===== ===== =====

And if you love animals so much, stop diagnosing them with fictitious diseases.

Humans are practically defenseless. Why don't wild animals attack us more?

Mysterious brain infection makes bears act 'like friendly dogs'

Retarded vets who failed human medical school can't even be allowed to practice on animals.