Rogue UK government forces care workers to have vax. Less than a week later propaganda about care worker dying having lamented "I wish I'd have the vaccine"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9805773/Volunteer-carer-51-believed-caught-Covid-watching-England-play-Croatia-Euro-2020-dies.html

"Glenn Barrett, 51, died in the Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital in Grimsby on July 13, 2021 after battling the virus for three weeks.  Mr Barrett's relatives said that he had not taken the opportunity to be vaccinated but his last words to nurses and doctors before he was placed in an induced coma were 'I wish I had.'  "

Well what a coincidence!!   I guess the brain washed sheep are to believe that yes, the government should force care workers to have the vax for their own good.   How utterly transparent and contemptible.   I notice comments are being moderated on this story too!

• Trinity changed the title to Rogue UK government forces care workers to have vax. Less than a week later propaganda about care worker dying having lamented "I wish I'd have the vaccine"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-science-vaccination.amp

Fox News host Sean Hannity said Monday it makes absolute sense for many Americans to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, encouraging viewers to consult with their doctors and make the best choice for their safety given their medical histories.

Sean Hannity, however "conservative" he may appear, is owned by Rupert Murdoch along with much Jewish mainstream media in America, and he'd be forced off the air if he said anything different about COVID.

So what's he still doing on the platform anymore? Isn't it time for conservatives to give up Fox News?