r. zimm

For those who deny that tracking implants are here

Rate this topic

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/05/09/implantable-health-sensors-being-developed-to-monitor-at-home-patients/?intcmp=HPBucket

First it's your pet, then it's granny, then it's you after an accident, next it will be every child born, then everyone gets a "retro fit".

Then "Big Data" and the Gov'ment will track us cradle to grave.

FUTURE_MEDICINE.jpg?ve=1

I love cats and used to have 3, but had to get rid of them because I am allergic to dogs and cats, but I digress. I found all of them at the local shelter.

I will never get another shelter animal. This not due to allergies, but because they put chips in them. It's granting strangers permission to spy on what your pet is up to, and who knows what else chips might be able to do, in the future, I bet they can reprogram those suckers without being in the same room with the chip, right now.

I know two people who are already chipped for their jobs. It is a security measure, like retinal scans. Instead of having to swipe a card, a computer reads the chip. Wrong chip, no access.

I am truly afraid for children just entering kindergarten. They are being trained to accept less privacy. Instead of putting a number in at the cafeteria, to get a meal, they now use fingerprints. I bet these children will all be wearing chips by the time they reach adulthood.

We must teach children why this is unacceptable, just like teaching them how to cross a street. That education will have to happen in the home, because school systems are teaching them something completely different.

Just teaching our children is not enough. They still live in the system and they will eventually have to conform to the system.

What we must do is start rousing everyone to the pending danger. Let's get everyone up to protest against this intrusion on our privacy. We must campaign to make sure there is a law which states very clearly that it is illegal to infringe on an individual's privacy. That should put an end to all the Google Street Car views and the use of Google Glass, for a start.

We must take the battle right to where it hurts. Let us tell the elected representatives that they will be the very first people to lose their privacy if such an anti-privacy infringement law is not enacted. They, the elected representatives, have a lot more to hide than the average man on the street. We must talk to them in language with they can understand.

Unfortunately peoples fears won't allow them to believe that this is happening to us...much like everyone ignored the dreaded Patriot Act ..until it was too late.  We ignored the CISPA (Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act) - and now any of our data can be sent to the government for review as they see fit.  We as a people keep allowing them to do what they want, when they want.  I say there needs to be a revolution ..and the people are many compared to the government! If we could just find it within us to stand together as one...there is no way we could lose! 

I have heard of this theory for many years now, and believe it is still their plan to bring this about. I think there is a lot needed in an attempt to normalise this. The cover story will probably regarding the safety of the individual, but of course it's so people can be tracked, and possibly this information could get hacked also, which could lead to very bad circumstances.

With the new national healthcare system in the U.S., it will be easier than ever. Since the healthcare system will be administered by the IRS, how simple will it be to withhold tax returns and levy penalties via wage garnishments until you comply?

Healthcare in exchange for an embedded chip? Yes, I can see that as a possible scenario. I can also see the possibility of people refusing healthcare to remain chip-free. And the emergence of an alternative healthcare system.

I do think that it is very possible that we have been being chipped for a while now, and it is just kept quiet.

I grew up back in the 50s, and when I went to school, vaccinations were not required, but were offered at school. If a parent wanted their child to have shots, they signed an authorization form. Probably less that half were vaccinated, and most of those were because of the polio scare of those years. And none of the animals got shots, even rabies (and there was seldom ever any cases of rabies, even without the shots.).

Now, all children are REQUIRED to have shots on order to be admitted to school, so it would be pretty easy to inject a chip at the same time. And if not then, what about everyone that goes into the military.... They all have to have shots when they are admitted to the military. Of course, that would mean that we could actually locate MIA soldiers, but not without giving away that they are chipped.

If we are not already doing it secretly, I do believe that it will be implemented in the near future. Many dogs are chipped, and now the elderly,and soon it will be children. The recent case of kidnapped girls escaping after 10 years of abuse will go a long ways towards convincing parents to chip their children .

I think this has been a possibility for a while and am not surprised that it's still on the table...I'm sure it will be played off as something good for your overall well-being; monitor your health 24/7, keep your kids and granny safe, etc. Shame.