First, that is like saying, "Tell me what happened in Germany in the fall of 1991". Do you know detailed specifics? Surely not. I am not a historian.

Also, your understanding of temporal navigation is slightly misplaced. In our world line, we are limited or constrained on our ability to travel back in time. The further back we go, the more inaccurate we are in terms of navigation. This means, that if we were to go back much further, I would end up on a world line that is vastly different.

In our parameters, we can reasonably travel back up to 40 years with up to 3% divergence in realities. My navigation error is first, I arrived after the time window we were hoping for. Second, based on my current observations, there is roughly a 5% divergence. It may not seem like a lot, but the further you go back a divergence becomes larger and larger; sort of like a funnel.

Nevertheless, the thing we needed to retrieve has been obtained and I simply need to go back. In our wold line, we have also faced a pandemic, but from all the information I've been able to observe, it is slightly different from yours.

What I can say is that assuming other matters are similar, that is, the populations' response to the measures put in place are similar in nature to how our governments initially responded. What you will observe is a general break down in the ability for the narrative to be kept. This will be chaotic. People will freak out for various reasons. One reason is they are tired of the measures put in place. Another reason is the fact that they complied only to find out that simple compliance once, was not enough to get their old lives back. From your perspective, this evolution may be slow, but in the grand scheme of things is a rather quick unfolding of society into a new restructuring of sorts. People can only be lied to so much before they go their own way. This of course varies from person to person.

Also, weird/bad weather should persist through winter. This is different from normal winter weather. This is colder and rainier than usual, which will have an impact in the perceived efficacy your "therapies" for your pandemic.

Finally, while this overall seems dark, the point of this is to interact with you all for the short period of time that I am here and offer hope. Things get substantially better even though times will be difficult.

23 hours ago, temporalexpeditionist said:

Nevertheless, the thing we needed to retrieve has been obtained and I simply need to go back. In our wold line, we have also faced a pandemic, but from all the information I've been able to observe, it is slightly different from yours.

We haven't faced one in our time line, there have been hardly any deaths.  In lots of places more people died in 2017 or 2018 than in 2020.    What we have had is a cynical power grab by evil elite and possibly depopulation event, time will tell if the vax kill many people in the next few months.    I was hoping you would tell of significant events of resistance, or millions dying that anyone would know them.

4 hours ago, Trinity said:

We haven't faced one in our time line, there have been hardly any deaths.  In lots of places more people died in 2017 or 2018 than in 2020.    What we have had is a cynical power grab by evil elite and possibly depopulation event, time will tell if the vax kill many people in the next few months.    I was hoping you would tell of significant events of resistance, or millions dying that anyone would know them.

Well thats the thing. It seems to be a pandemic in name only, if that makes sense (we are on the same page). Well, in our world line, we had many millions die off in a short period of time and in total roughly 2 billion. While I won't name specific names, we did have a virus come out of China. The Chinese elite and the Western elites were fighting over a power grab and the Chinese basically launched a bio-attack (sort of). From what I can gather about reading about your situation, ours is very close to how it started and some of the particulars.

It was later found out that certain individuals were well placed to benefit from this. We had a mass roll out of a "vaccine" that reduced the ability to fight off the virus itself which further exacerbated the issue.

The people that did initiate and use our disaster used a computer and specific software. My goal was to obtain that specific software to try to reverse engineer some of the effects or understanding about how that was done via a "vaccine".

I was aware of some foolery quite early on as I saw nations start to copy each other on policies. My ancestors fought in WW2 and my great grand parents died in the bombing of London, which made my grand mother a refugee/orphan. I was already a bit aware of what government corruption looks like. I started speaking out and was invited to write articles for a local news paper/ site. Thereafter, I was censored because I was supporting a pro-freedom perspective.

So, I continued to urge people peacefully to resist. As time went on, completely outside of my control (I am not an influential media personality), people rose up and took matters into their own hands. With mostly improvised weapons, they found most of the people they felt were to blame and got what they perceived to be revenge. This lasted for an extended period of time and was not pleasant. It was like a bunch of semi-sporadic regional revolutions, but not all at once. Crime was high and for a period of time things were dangerous as people were furious in general over what happened.

If you are asking if the people who made decisions had to face consequences, the answer is yes. Not only did the decision makers face consequences, but others in less obvious positions as well.

22 hours ago, temporalexpeditionist said:

If you are asking if the people who made decisions had to face consequences, the answer is yes. Not only did the decision makers face consequences, but others in less obvious positions as well.

I have said for a long time, that I did not understand how those responsible thought they would get away with it.  When I saw those people trying to flee Afghanistan by trying to hold onto the underside of the plane,  I thought to myself the traitors in our society will end up trying to flee too.

1 hour ago, Trinity said:

I have said for a long time, that I did not understand how those responsible thought they would get away with it.  When I saw those people trying to flee Afghanistan by trying to hold onto the underside of the plane,  I thought to myself the traitors in our society will end up trying to flee too.

The US is not the only country/empire to fall in the future by invading Afghanistan.