Hi TRCF,

It's nice to see a forum like yours with people thinking their own thoughts. I've had a look at some of your content and I felt this was an appropriate place to post this. I'm sorry if this violates any forum rules mods, it seemed ambiguous, but please move (or remove it) if necessary. I hope that you can empathise with me and keep it up in case I can get some help with what is deeply affecting me right now.

I'm living in Australia and our government has recently mandated vaccinations.

My partner and I have been forced, for the last two years, to maintain an online relationship which has been hell for us. With the new mandates, it looks like the light at the end of the tunnel is getting even farther away.

The plan was for her to fly out from her home country to come here. We plan to get married, and I would return with her. Her home country is accepting unvaccinated individuals.

The problem is that the Australian government is not going to allow me to leave. I have thought about getting on a mental health care plan to see various psychologists with the hopes that one of them will advocate for me to be granted an exemption, and this is the next thing on my list to try.

If all else fails, and the choice is between the vaccine and my future with the woman I love, I may have to fold to the demands being asked of me.

Out of desperation, and with some digging I have found my way here and I am writing in hopes that there is someone with the knowledge and tools to be able to assist me in navigating this situation. It has gotten to the point where I feel like I am willing to search around in hopes of finding a doctor who would be willing to "administer" the vaccine to me, even if there was payment involved. I'm not even sure if any document I purchased or created would be enough, I might actually need to be "on record" in order for it to work. I doubt that I would be arrested for doing this, but it is still extremely uncomfortable for me.

You can look at this as a cry for help to anyone who has been in my position and knows of any back doors or ways in which I can appear as vaccinated when leaving my country (permanently) to be with my soon-to-be wife. She has already taken the jab so that she can see me at the very least, but it's important to both of us that I am able to go back with her so we can be at peace and live our lives together as we have been longing to.

If you can help, or have any information at all to offer me... Even just what they ask for at the airport, anything would be useful...

Please e-mail me at help-with-vax@protonmail.com.

Seriously, thank you to anyone who takes the time out to help us with this.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:23 AM, helpwithvax said:

My partner and I ... The problem is that the Australian government is not going to allow me to leave.

The U.S. isn't granting exit visas to LGBT citizens either, and particularly not when being LGBT is considered and diagnosed as a mental illness under neo-Nazi medical care to this day in the E.U. and Canada as well as the United States.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:23 AM, helpwithvax said:

I have thought about getting on a mental health care plan to see various psychologists with the hopes that one of them will advocate for me to be granted an exemption,

Psychologists are not really attorneys, and not only that but they typically advocate against you, not for you, in a court of law, particularly in any respect of "behavioral health care" in other words. And I think people confuse Spanish with English when they talk about advocacy of any kind.

"Un abogado" is Spanish for an advocate or attorney at law, or a lawyer.

"Una abogada" is Spanish for an advocacy or practice of law, or a law office.

People often assume or use the terms as a "male attorney" or "female attorney" respectively, and that often is the case when the term is attached to a lawyer's name, but not necessarily, and not as a rule.

Psychologists and psychiatrists are often very skilled at advocacy or litigation, typically to coerce or force their therapies and medications on patients against their will. You're talking about being forced to submit to vaccination against your will, but a mental health practitioner or therapist have all too often gone to court to establish conservatorships or guardianships over patients, and it's not generally in the interests of their advocacy to push for your freedom as a client or patient.

On 11/5/2021 at 7:23 PM, helpwithvax said:

The problem is that the Australian government is not going to allow me to leave. I have thought about getting on a mental health care plan to see various psychologists with the hopes that one of them will advocate for me to be granted an exemption, and this is the next thing on my list to try.

If all else fails, and the choice is between the vaccine and my future with the woman I love, I may have to fold to the demands being asked of me.

This is pure tyranny.  Not allowed to leave without being forced to take an experimental and in my cases harmful treatment, for a disease that 99.9% of people would survive anyway.

I personally would not give in.  Dead people do not have future wives!  I am not being dramatic, my neighbour died 3 days after the shot.  Someone who's blog I have read for years proudly told his readers he was fully vaccinated in June, dead by September, finally a good friend also had the jab because he wanted to be able to travel to see a girlfriend who lives abroad.  2 Months later he is diagnosed with a heart condition!

There is always a way for people to smuggle into a country, and I would wager there are equally sympathetic people who will help you escape.  Perhaps a boat?  Perhaps  a two man plane to somewhere you can fly from?

Your idea of a helpful doctor is a good one too.  You will need local contacts, someone will know someone who can help. You are not alone.   Many many people refuse this evil jab.  Do not believe the government's claims of a % have taken their jab, they are as false as the all other covid statistics.  Do not give up.   I hope you come back and tell us what happened next.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:16 PM, Trinity said:

... neighbour died 3 days after the shot.  Someone who's blog I have read for years proudly told his readers he was fully vaccinated in June, dead by September, finally a good friend also had the jab because he wanted to be able to travel to see a girlfriend who lives abroad.  2 Months later he is diagnosed with a heart condition!

That's because there's an abortion-and-circumcision bloodbath at every local hospital throughout the world, and everything else in the health care industry is mental health or behavioral health. When I say "circumcision" I mean there's an unskilled and unnecessary "cutting around" with the knife or the surgeon's scalpel, private parts or otherwise. Much mayhem, malicious disfigurement, mutilation, and murder is taking place and continues to take place under a false guise of healing.

When the Bible says "darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters," it was six o'clock in the evening on Saturday, and God went to work, "Let there be light!" etc.

But then the Bible says that "the evening and the morning were the first day." in such a figure of speech as there was shift work taking place there, and at a certain time about the second hour of the third watch in the night, the morning shift would have come to relieve the evening shift, if it hadn't been God alone performing His Almighty work of all creation, and in those those days the day shift didn't come on duty to relieve the morning shift until ten o'clock.

There was said to be a heavy district running late at night in which those day shift workers partook of the vices offered downtown in the nightclub district.