Some of My experiences

I'm an unusual woman. I was born on Friday the 13th. Im an "INDIGO" and during psychosis I experience paranormal stuff because of who I am, not the disease itself. I dont experience psychosis anymore. I am working on finding a new treatment team so I can get on different medication than Abilify. I Just think I can do so much better.

I can be a target for vampires because I am a "Generator" meaning I can Generate a ton of energy. When Im in the Gnosis I tend to project what happens so I can verify the crap is real.

I have my energy toned down at the moment. Have no plans on what to use it for.....would like to do a real money spell. I did those before. Am also working on using poetry to enhance my spell craft. I found that raising energy for a circle does work and Im tech. an eclectic wiccan formerly catholic. I used to see people after they died from a traumatic experience...I would see them in the last moments before they were judged. I send them to the Golden-door and then back on earth to be reborn as a beautiful soul again....hoping pieces of their past can be healed. Not doing magic is actually unhealthy for me. Magic keeps me grounded. I Just need to work on advancing my craft so that its more responsive and directed.

In my dreams I am seeking to manifest the return of Christ-like children. These are children straight from source/God. Divine children who were born right out of the collective will of everything, universe, God, and purpose. These children will have karma and protection. They will appear to us, and appear to have special powers when we notice we must abandon our bias and treat them with utmost respect. They are here to save the world and save you. Cheers to the fall of EMPIRE!

I am one of them. I was one of the first. Things happened to me that i cant take back, but I am working to correct it. There are a million paths. Some lead nowhere, some lead back to where you began. Some lead to hell some lead to heaven and God's master plan. we are on their side. We will win the war and cross the divide. We are a truth not even false leaders could hide or replace. We are the stars they tried to erase and like Grace, we will return to re-write space.

Blessed be.

On 11/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, gabzgrl89 said:

I'm an unusual woman. I was born on Friday the 13th. Im an "INDIGO" and during psychosis I experience paranormal stuff because of who I am, not the disease itself. I dont experience psychosis anymore. I am working on finding a new treatment team so I can get on different medication than Abilify. I Just think I can do so much better.

The psychics, psychiatrists, and psychologists with all their medications will have to go away like a flock of birds, canards that they are. The psychiatrists will have to be disabused of all the mind-altering drugs and medications they prescribe, and coerced against their will into treating their patients as human beings and allowing their brains to heal, grow, and develop naturally. The psychologists will have to be forced to recant their allegations of "mental illness" in court and give up their practices of evil. Then they will have to be held to account at war crimes tribunals for their violations of human rights and illegal drug-dealing in the guise of medicine and under color of law, as their crimes are perpetrated. The entire justice system will have to be purged of such nonsense and patent claims of mental health or mental illness, and all doctors of every medical specialty punished not only for the false imprisonment of their patients, but for all the mutilation, mayhem, malicious disfigurement, and mass murder they cause.