Denver International Airport - NWO HQ?

Have you heard of the Denver International Airport conspiracy? This refers to several theories surrounding the new Denver International Airport, which allegedly point to the airport actually being the secret headquarters of the New World Order, with underground compounds, swastika-shaped runways and murals, sculptures and paintings depicting genocide, secret codes and alien languages.

What's your thoughts on this? Do you think there's anything suspicious going on there or not?

I don't know what's going on, but it's one of the most bizarre public sites in the country, period. Plus, the history behind how it was built (the huge underground tunnels and rooms) doesn't do it any favors.

The murals are very disturbing, the gargoyles crouching on top of suitcases, on and on and on it goes with the strangeness.

Well the husband just flew in and out of DIA, and he found nothing amiss... :lol:, like he'd know!

I think the only "conspiracy associated with our airport is that which brings foreign money directly into our state. They have direct flights from DIA to the UK and I heard talk of direct flights to Asia. I am not sure if the flights to Asia have begun, though.

I have never heard about murals with gargoyles, so I will assume you are kidding about that.

Umm...NO, I'm not kidding...AT ALL.

Here's some more info:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

There are many places to find this and more. Youtube has some videos as well.

It's a big place so maybe it's easy to miss these things. A walking tour of the place might prove interesting. Take your camera and post some photos! :)

Went to read up on this airport. The description of the murals on the walls was especially interesting. I can gloss over the significance of the horse at the entrance but the symbolism of the murals is impossible to avoid. I think the people who approved the murals must have a very twisted sense of art or have a very clear-cut message to share.

I remember reading about this way back when they were building the new airport at Denver, and the speculation about it has continued ever since. It does seem like it is being set up to use as a headquarters for something . I have also read that there is a place set up for the president to go should it not be safe in DC. When the North Korea fluff happened a few weeks back, one of the things that was mentioned was that Obama and family were either at Denver, or in the vicinity, I forget the supposed reason why they were there, but it was seen by some as proof that there is some sort of a bunker under the airport for an emergency.

There has been so much talk about this for several years, so by now, whatever is there, can't be very secret to Russia, China, or any other places that might attack us.

Whether it is NWO headquarters, I don't know, it it certainly is a strange place. I think if I were going to have a secret headquarters somewhere, I would make it plain and not such an obvious place as the airport is, though. Just my thoughts....

Went to read up on this airport. The description of the murals on the walls was especially interesting. I can gloss over the significance of the horse at the entrance but the symbolism of the murals is impossible to avoid. I think the people who approved the murals must have a very twisted sense of art or have a very clear-cut message to share.

Yeah, but that horse is definitely freaky! And what's with the glow in the dark eyes?!? *shudder*

I believe the project started with really deep foundations and a gargantuan amount of concrete and such. Then, they claimed there was some type of problem (oooops!) and simply solved the "problem" by filling in and covering all of that work and then they built the airport on top of that. Yeah, that's sounds reasonable.

Yeah, but that horse is definitely freaky! And what's with the glow in the dark eyes?!? *shudder*

Yes, that horse does look a bit inapproriate for a public place like an airport. Perhaps if it's placed in front of meeting hall for some kind of devil-worshipping cult, it might look less out of place. However, it's the murals which have me really scratching my head (mentally, that is). Just look at this:

kqpvuAC.jpg

What is a painting showing a dead child in a coffin doing on the wall of an airport?

This is not the first time that I had heard about the strangeness of this airport. I remember watching a program on TV that mentioned the Denver Airport as a secret headquarters. While I find all this to be unbelievable, I am also very sure that there are international conspiracies happening all the time, most of which involve money and politics. While I do not think that the Apocalypse wills start from Denver, I do believe that the US government has its fair share of conspiracies and the fact that something as mundane as an airport could be singled out as a sign of the coming of a "New World Order" clearly shows how much people are beginning to distrust the government. Psychologically, the more a certain institution has conspiracy theories, the more this reflects a general public distrust. I think the level of distrust for the government is at an all-time high. 

One question, though. After all the obviously odd things about the airport, what has been done about it? Are the people just going to take it as it is and let things pass? Maybe that's how they can get away with all kinds of things in the US. Because the people do not really care enough to make any changes. Right?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm currently working as a journalist and over the past 4 days have been getting myself closer and closer to the recent spike in activity that my boyfriend noticed near and around the "Denver airport bunker". Over the past four days the activity was minimal until the last 48 hours of witch I was able to get incredibly close in the early morning in my boyfriends guile suit he uses to hunt, along with a telescopic HD camera lens.

I have collected over 1,500 photos in 4 days and in the past 48 hours a this place exploded in an abundance of United States army personnel. I have photo's of anti aircraft guns being towed in behind trucks full of infantry men, none of which had come out of the tunnels, I have also obtained photo's of hundreds of armed military men and women being trucked in along with bomb resistant v hull 8 wheel combat vehicles. I find it hard to believe any airport should need multiple anti aircraft guns and or hundreds of troops underneath. To follow I was able to capture photos of dozens of palettes of wise emergency food rations, I find this too be extremely disconcerting seeing how it looks to me and my editor who is not letting me publish these photos in the local newspaper and proceeded to insist of me giving him my s.d card with the photos to him. He then informed me I would not be getting it back, but like any good journalist I made copies of every single thing on the s.d card onto my ipad before I spoke with my editor. I was then instructed to sign a form saying I will not go public with the photos or speak on what I had seen by my boss and who im assuming was his boss but this man I have never seen nor met at all.

Im posting this thread because I want it to be somewhere just in case the wrong people speak with my editor and come asking questions, I wrote a column on the man who spoke openly on the underground installation years back and he was strangled to death with a catheter of which he did not need nor use and yet the police labelled it a "suicide". I'm sure you all know that's a load of shit. My boyfriend is talking about how we should not stay at our own apartment and im in agreement with this but I am having him rig a go-pro camera in the yard to capture all activity until we return to be able to see if any unwanted people Happen to start poking around like they did when I published the story of the alleged "suicide" last time anybody got too close for comfort.

Screenshot this post/save it and if I don't post tomorrow get the story too the people who need to hear it. I'm going to be posting a thread with 56 photo'sof the activity I witnessed shortly here after I get down the road.

Until next time.....