New Orleans Mother's Day parade 'hit by shooting' False Flag?

12 have been shot, including a 10 year old child. Is the next false flag to justify a gun grab?

Local media, quoting officials, said three of the victims are in a critical condition.

TV station WWL-TV said three suspects were believed to have been involved and were still at large. It is unclear what sparked the shooting.

BKF1BoWCcAAz94X.png

BKF8ig9CQAAOLGN.png

BKFz7McCMAATKee.png

Dont these photos look a bit low key and posed.  What's with the hanky wrapped around the leg, leg injuries are so Boston,  the blood on the floor but none on the "victim".

At some point, they're going to overplay their hand on this. All of a sudden, ever since the gun debate began after Obama's re-election, we get wave after wave of high-profile shootings. And, right on cue, here come the Democrats crying for more gun control. Never letting a "good" crisis go to waste.

Whether this is real or not, doesn't matter, the Dems will try to leverage it as a political opportunity. It's revolting.

You guys know anything about New Orleans? It's a very high crime city. Has been ever since. It was before Katrina, but after Katrina has gotten worse. Mostly because many of the gangs in New Orleans became broken up or disorganized after Katrina. New players then moved into town to seize the opportunity, and of course, the old players aren't just gonna surrender the trade to them. New Orleans also has a rule where if you see someone commit a crime, you can turn them in. However if charges are not furthered within 30 days, that person is released back onto the streets. And who'll be their first target? The snitch who put them in jail for a month. With a system like that, shootings will always be a part of daily life in NOLA.

Just had a quick look at the news about this. Quite a bit of injuries but nothing fatal. Either the gunmen chickened out at the last moment or they are purposely not shooting to kill. Now why shoot at all if they are not shooting to kill?

Makes me think again of what happened in Boston. Bomb planned. Exploded. In a crowd. Only 3 dead. Seems rather fishy to me. Where I used to live in South Thailand, bombs exploded in crowded places don't just kill 3 people. People who make bombs plan to make them deadly. Deadly as in killing as many as possible. Unless the bombs were not really meant to kill. Which is rather ridiculous actually. I mean why explode a bomb if you are not planning to kill? Just as why shoot if you are not planning to kill?

People who make bombs plan to make them deadly. Deadly as in killing as many as possible. Unless the bombs were not really meant to kill. Which is rather ridiculous actually. I mean why explode a bomb if you are not planning to kill? Just as why shoot if you are not planning to kill?

I put it down to Muslims just being really inept at everything they do.

You guys know anything about New Orleans? It's a very high crime city. 

68% black.  I think I found the reason.

Let's face it, the United States need more gun control! If there was more gun control, people in low income neighborhoods  wouldn't turn to guns as a solution to make a living, because they couldn't get them! Almost anybody can get a gun right now, and that's not normal! Why would anyone fake such a thing? Gun control doesn't need more advocates, just needs politicians to stop taking money from interest groups and pass a new gun legislation! 

I put it down to Muslims just being really inept at everything they do.

68% black.  I think I found the reason.

There are pros and amateurs in every terrorist or criminal organization. As for New Orleans racial makeup, its black population is also the reason for it being such a popular city to visit before Katrina. Without the black population, half of the stuff that existed there and brought in tourists and tourism, like Mardi Gras, Jazz, etc wouldn't be there. The criminals exist simply because there's money to be made in the drug trade. And more people these days more than ever are getting high on something. You legalize drugs, and all of this crime goes away.

Let's face it, the United States need more gun control! If there was more gun control, people in low income neighborhoods  wouldn't turn to guns as a solution to make a living, because they couldn't get them! Almost anybody can get a gun right now, and that's not normal! Why would anyone fake such a thing? Gun control doesn't need more advocates, just needs politicians to stop taking money from interest groups and pass a new gun legislation! 

Guns don't make a living for these guys. They simply are a tool to deal with rivals or people who've crossed them. Same as in Mexico. Again, legalizing drugs would lower crime in America, drug money is what all of these urban area shootings are about.

Your opinion and name seem at odds, if guns are illegal only the criminals will have them.  Therefore no difference.

This was nothing more than typical New Orleans gang banger thugs doing what they do everyday. New Orleans is known for their high crime and gang activity. I am really surprised at how many people are acting like this is something new that happens there. Not even close.

You scum! I am no militant nor a Nazi, I am a veteran of WWII long before you were shitted out

Perhaps you should reread the sort of stuff you ineptly cut and paste, and consider what it makes people think of you. I have had several posters contact me about your "hate posts".

Neo, on 13 May 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:
68% black. I think I found the reason.

Your comment is offensive and incorrect. Here are the facts.

United States Cities by Crime Rate:

(Crime statistics are listed for U.S. cities with a population of 250,000 or greater. Rates are based on cases per 100,000 people for a calendar year) ..
  • Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • Anaheim, California
  • Anchorage, Alaska
  • Arlington, Texas
  • Atlanta, Georgia
  • Aurora, Colorado
  • Austin, Texas
  • Bakersfield, California
  • Baltimore, Maryland
  • Boston, Massachusetts
  • Buffalo, New York
  • Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Chicago, Illinois
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Cleveland, Ohio
  • Colorado Springs, Colorado
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Corpus Christi, Texas
  • Dallas, Texas
  • Denver, Colorado
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • El Paso, Texas
  • Fort Wayne, Indiana
  • Fort Worth, Texas
  • Fresno, California
  • Houston, Texas
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Jacksonville, Florida
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Lexington, Kentucky
  • Lincoln, Nebraska
  • Long Beach, California
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Memphis, Tennessee
  • Mesa, Arizona
  • Miami, Florida
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Minneapolis, Minnesota
  • Mobile, Alabama
  • Nashville, Tennessee
  • New Orleans, Louisiana

Consider the demographics of the United States, Blacks comprise of 12.6% of the population, Whites make up 72.4%. Lets look at a few of the states that appear on the list above, more than once.

• California is 6.6% Black, 74.0% White
  • Colorado is 4.3% Black, 88.3% White - There have been at least five shootings at schools or public places in Colorado in the past 50 years. Four of these shootings took place at a school. All resulted in loss of life. (1) Aurora Shooting, (2) Platte Canyon High Hostage Crisis, (3) Columbine High School Massacre, (4) Deer Creek Jr. High School Shooting, (5) Morey Junior High School Shooting. And don't forget the Century Movie Theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado! ALL PERPETRATORS WERE WHITE.
  • Florida is is 16.5% Black, 78.5% White
  • Indiana is 9.4% Black, 86.8% White
  • Ohio is 12.4% Black, 83.6% White
  • Texas is 12.2% Black, 80.9% White

The numbers don't lie. Plus, throughout history (and don't label me a racist because I'm pointing out facts that anyone can research) Europeans have been instigators of war every where they have gone. Most militia groups in America are of the Caucasian persuasion. There are a few Black militia groups, but they certainly have to keep their opinions and beliefs under wraps because the government would waste NO TIME in silencing an organized group of Black men with assault rifles.

The media spins it to make it look like minorities are committing the majority of the felonies, but that is simply not true. Former New York Supreme Court Judge and Jurist (a jurist is a person who has thorough knowledge and experience of law) Bruce Wright, wrote a book called "Black Robes, White Justice", if you have the heart and the objectivity, read it, it will open your eyes to the American Judicial System, and why, on the surface, it appears that Blacks commit more violent crimes, but are outnumbered almost 10-1 by their White felonious counterparts.

Lifetime_prevalence_of_incarceration.png

In 2002, 93.2% of prisoners were male. 10.4% of the black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison by year end, as were 2.4% of Hispanic males and 1.2% of white males.[33]

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms