**** DISREGARD THIS TOPIC **** Not a conspiracy per admin ** I can't delete it *** Almost 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of the six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. These elements are constantly combined and uncombined with other elements to form essential and nonessential compounds for life - including the human body. H2O is the chemical formula for the water molecule. Water is the most abundant compound on Earth's surface, covering about 70 percent of the planet. Water exists in liquid, solid, and gaseous states, and is, always has been, and always will be, recycled (see Water cycle). Carbon and nitrogen also go through perpetual cyclical states as well (see Carbon and Nitrogen cycles). There is no debate that these elements exist and that they are part of the cosmic ecosystem, and the eternal salvaging process. Since we are, as humans, made up of those very same elements, would that not lend credibility to reincarnation? What are your thoughts?

Edited by taskeinc

Sorry ... maybe you guys can delete this post... I was trying to add another topic, didn't realize this was out of the scope of what we could post... I'll just stick to responding ... thanks for the heads up ...