Guest catwalker90

Did the government kill John Lennon?

Rate this topic

Guest catwalker90

John Lennon is probably my favorite musician ever and what has bugged me a lot was his death. Not only because he died too young, but also because of the nature of his death. Some random ass dude just shoot him, after two hours earlier getting his autograph? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Then, after the dud shoots him, he sits down and starts reading. But why would the government do that? I'll tell you why, if anyone has seen John Lennon vs. The U.S., then you know that the United States had wanted him out of the country for quite a while because of his affiliations with the peace movement, but they were never able to deport him. So, what do they do? They set up a sleeper cell to kill him. How else would a mentally unstable man be able to get a gun onto a commercial plane. Then, they come up with the excuse for the killer "He was angry at John Lennon for saying the Beatles were bigger than Jesus". What do you think?

I don't think the government had anything to do with John Lennon's death. It was just another crazy guy who wanted fame, in my opinion. John's affiliation with peace groups was waning at best at that time in his life, as far as I can tell. He was focused on making a career comeback and settling down and was not a rabble-rouser at that stage. 

I don't think the government had anything to do with John Lennon's death. It was just another crazy guy who wanted fame, in my opinion. John's affiliation with peace groups was waning at best at that time in his life, as far as I can tell. He was focused on making a career comeback and settling down and was not a rabble-rouser at that stage. 

I agree with bluemachine .. Mark David Chapman murdered Lennon for popularity, and the fact that he was a lunatic. The government would not have been interested in killing Lennon because most people who worked in the US government, at the time were Beatles fans, and most probably were admirers of John Lennon. The government would only be interested in those people who are able to move and assemble millions to rally for peace, such as a Dr. King or a Ghandi, Lennon was much more of an entertainer than he was an activist.

You can hear it straight from the horses mouth .. Mark Chapman himself, telling Barbara Walters why he did it ..

http://youtu.be/ZZ865N6vdDE

http://youtu.be/uPRAVID5Vt8

Chapman was a lone, crazy gunman.

People supporting gun control are missing a great opportunity to use his crime in their arguments for universal weapons registration and a better mental health care system.

The government had no reason to want Lennon dead and, if any government had, Lennon would have simply disappeared, just like Jimmy Hoffa!.

I absolutely think the government might have been involved. There is a history of singers and actors being used in one way or another by the government, and then they die premature deaths. Even some of the ones that are considered suicides, like Marilyn Momroe, leave a person wondering because of all the unanswered questions about her death.

John Denver, an experienced pilot, crashed his airplane, and Sonny Bomo died when he supposedly skied right into a tree. Even the death of Elvis might have been staged, it is reputed that he was working with the CIA before he died.

When people are famous, and go on tours, they are perfect for the govt to use as part-time spies, that no one would even suspect, and since many of them die unusual deaths also, they could easily be assassinated, and it written off as an accident, one- person shooter , or a suicide.

I think when there are a lot of unanswered questions, especially this long afterward, then there is certainly the chance of a coverup.

If you have seen those old photos of The Beatles posing with those Illuminati hand symbols then you would think that the government murdered him. It's actually against the agenda of the Illuminati to promote God, peace and any hint of positivity in your songs if you agreed to be under their control, so they murdered him. Who knows, maybe like JFK and Michael Jackson, he was planning to expose the elite too, that's why he was murdered.

I think it is possible that this happened. It is strange how Lennon died to be honest, but I am always suspicious of death within the entertainment industry. There are so many death in the public arena that are quite strange, where some things just don't add up. I think because John Lennon was about promoting peace seemingly, then this is why he was made a target perhaps.