The Vatican Is Satanic

Even if I'm a Roman Catholic, I'm not a fan of the Vatican at all, especially when I learned that the late Pope John Paul II and former pope Pope Benedict are masons. Try googling it and you'll see incriminating photos of the inverted cross and those popes making those Masonic hand symbols that the Illuminati and their puppets do. We are being fooled by these old men and the elite, they project that they are holy, conservative, and they serve the Lord, while behind closed doors they serve Satan. No wonder a lot of religious men are capable of committing appalling crimes like sexual abuse of boys. Here's an eye opening article too regarding Satanic practices in the Vatican: http://www.tldm.org/news/martin.htm

So I want to ask what are your thoughts on this? Do you agree or do you oppose? If you have heard of Angelica Zambrano who claims that she saw Pope John Paul II in hell, then maybe she is right, although I'm still skeptical of her videos on Youtube.

Well, Christianity has lots and lots of sub-categories like Mormons, Protestants, Presbyterians, etc. so maybe they still aren't aware of this deception, because I'm sure if the info went mainstream then a lot of these Christian religions would openly rebel against the Vatican, unless they're scared or they don't really care.

• 5 months later...

You know what, if the lake of fire stuff in the Bible is true then most of the Christians I know are gonna be the first ones in it. 

Anyway, check this out:

The Black Mass is the ultimate satanic ritual and eye witnesses in Rome say Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush have attended such rituals in the catacombs of the Vatican.

"To attend a Black Mass at the Vatican is the highest of honors for satanists,” said Leo Zagami, a former high level Illuminati member who recently defected and started telling the truth about the inner secrets of the Vatican satanists.

“I know for a fact George H. Bush and Kissinger have attended Black Masses at the Vatican.”

High level Vatican priests of course deny any connection to Satanism, saying Black Masses are occult rituals carried out by groups such as the Church of Satan.

On a web site dedicated to the occult it said the Church of Satan was founded by “Anton S. LaVey" in San Francisco, California, in 1966, on Walpurgisnach or April 30, the most celebrated feast of the Witchcraft.

Read more here

• 2 weeks later...

You know what, if the lake of fire stuff in the Bible is true then most of the Christians I know are gonna be the first ones in it. 

Anyway, check this out:

Read more here

You don't need to go very far to find evidence of the evil of the catholic church. Just glance at history. The history of the catholic church, going back to Constantine, is the history of everything we associate with evil. The Spanish inquisition was easily on a par with the Third Reich in plumbing the depths of inconceivable cruelty. The catholic church has imposed a reign of terror on humanity for centuries. Only a deeply evil institution could perpetrate such horrors.

But it doesn't end there. Catholicism is not alone in this. Judaism and Islam are part of the same family of religions and between them they have subjected humanity to centuries of war, torture and relentless suffering in the name of their shared god, YHWE, whose name Madam Blavatsky translated as Flight Commander (another way of interpreting Lord of Heaven).

There is something about the Middle east, isn't there? Egypt, this trinity of religions, Israel, oil, internal combustion, climate change...

Short answer is ...yes!

Psychological control system(s),and a failing one's at that.....since men and women began rejecting abrahamic religion(100 yrs) we gave birth to flight,been to the moon and probing deep space....3500yrs of judas,mohammed and co. produced little or no progress.

There is indeed something about the middle east,it is claimed to be the first 'stone' of creation(earth).

However it can be considered as an 'idea',per say, rather than an object.

There is an interesting story in relation to a split within certain religious sects there,one was for social morality,the other social managment....the latter being claiming to be  'the chosen ones'....and wa-la,no suprise whos running the world psych today!

Slightly off topic but for example....the 'temple mount' the jewish community is not a mountain in the middle east as the chosen ones claim,it is actually a term meaning 'height of mind"-the higher self so to speak.

You can referance this in the 'Corpus Hermticum' if you wish,there is a very good translation by G.R.S.Mead

Dont be put off as it may appear a religious document at first,but in truth it is philosophy.

the emerald tablets are also Very similar.

It is a bit of a read,but RED pills can be hard work sometimes...

as the oracle once said...'.i expect you to make up you own damn mind'

• 11 months later...

Does no one else find something strange about pope John Paul II dying after 33 days as pope? 33 is a very important number in Christianity Jesus died aged 33 and he performed 33 miracles in the bible, in Scottish rite freemasonry there are 33 degrees the pyrimid on the dollar bill which was designed by Freemasons has 33 steps. Look for a pattern of the number 33 in our worlds elite it's everywhere, there's definitely something strange going on. Illuminati!!!