Gobigorgohome14

Celebrity exposing the illuminati? (Finally)

Rate this topic

Remember that very glamourous and attractive television personality Tila Tequilla? Well after being a model for many years, and evolving her fame to produce television content for the masses the popular star almost completely vanised off the face of the earth, and internet.

Tila Tequilla's first and only television show "A shot at love with Tila Tequilla" was the reality show of the century, and with the amazing 6.2 million viewers at the first season finale the show looked like it could never be taken off the air.

Soon the show was ended with two season and a after show spinoff. The Model, and bisexual star that many had come to know soon  was forgotten, and seemingly vanished from the mind of Americans.

After doing some research I stumbled upon her website with the title "freedom fighters" Also going on to say " Welcome to my temporary blog yet again since "THE OTHER"S keep trying to shut me down!"

Below their is a link to a video that the star posted october 6, 2012 titled "Tila provides proof exposing the Illuminati! Repost!!!". Weather she has gone crazy or is telling the truth Her official youtube account posted in the link below has countless videos claiming that "they" are trying to kill her. This may seem out of this world, but if you delve deeper you find that in March 7,2012 she was reportedly hospitalized from a overdose on pain medication which caused her to have a brain aneurysm.

Is this attemped Muder initiated by "The Illuminati", or a elaborate conspiracy theory?

Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lVSCWdxYVk&list=SP1D7A2380E9E365AA&index=1

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequilla

http://misstilaomg.com/

Tila has been trying to expose the illuminati for a while now. I actually do believe her and I do believe that they may be after her. I remember when her little reality show was on the air as well. I never would have thought that she, out of all people would be trying to expose them.

I remember some girls I know talking about her about 4 years ago. All the girls I knew were talking about her now that I think about it. Strange now that I realize, she really did just disappear. From the thoughts of everyone. There has been evidence of famous people getting caught up with the Illuminati and trying to get out. It seems like she is being legit about this. Rather scary if you think about it. 

I can not take tila seriously. For all I know she could just be doing this to gain attention. Tila has the dirt on the illuminati. If the illuminati is real, then how does tila find information about them? I don't think illuminati are that stupid to be infiltrated by tila of all people.

She needs to try to have a larger audience, to get strength on her side, Then get others to join her, who want to break through.. Hard, but David beat Goliath in the  end.

Celebrities have always been trying to expose the Illuminati, but till now no one has actually come CLEAN and just said it out loud like it is. No one has ever made a video without euphemisms or whatever. So I'm happy she did it. Even if it is a joke or she just wants attention, people are gonna be curious about who the Illuminati are and are going to research and find out more about them. 

That's what every celebrity trying to get out should do. Stop making songs about it and actually just tell us. 

The celebrities that want to get out can't. It makes/breaks your career. If they should come out then they go broke, fame goes down and then they "die". All attempts to get back fame will be futile.

I've never heard of her, but she seem so familiar to me. But I can't decide wether to believe her story or not. Why woul Illuminatis choose her, and not some bigger and more famous star? 

Still, we'll see how this goes.

I can not take tila seriously. For all I know she could just be doing this to gain attention. Tila has the dirt on the illuminati. If the illuminati is real, then how does tila find information about them? I don't think illuminati are that stupid to be infiltrated by tila of all people.

Usually people in the entertainment business are asked to join the illuminati for fame and money. So if she was in it, of course she would know what goes on and have the dirt on their proceedings.

Usually people in the entertainment business are asked to join the illuminati for fame and money. So if she was in it, of course she would know what goes on and have the dirt on their proceedings.

There is not real proof that happens or that it happened to this girl. :I

I've seen a lot of Youtube videos of Illuminatis doing things you were talking about, but I don't really trust it.

For all we know, *she* could be creating then shutting  these things down herself to pretend like *they* are doing it. Not to mention, tons of videos and other media get wiped off of Google and Youtube routinely due to DMCA notices - in fact it's on the increase if anything. Nobody cares about Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag either these days, are they going to uncover Area 51 for us next?

We don't know for sure that she is legit. What we do know, is that she isn't the first or the only artist to take this stance. So there could be some truth to her claims. Secret Societies are well documented to exist. What their role is in our society is a different matter. 

Here is my open letter to the illuminatti:

Hello good sir and/or mam,

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I realize you must be awfully busy with your whole, ruling the world thing and it means a lot to me that you care enough to listen. For that reason, I will try to make my message brief.

I've heard a number of things, particularly from Tila, about your abililty to control just about everything that happens in the world and I just wanted to say that I think it's awfully neato. I'm a fan of your work. Your ability to create a circus is truly impressive and I must say, I'm lucky to be priveledged to watch.

Despite what your secret files may have said in the past, I want you to know that I firmly support you in your goals. I truly believe in you and I hope that I can someday live up to the magic that you provide our world (but we all know I can't.)

I just wanted to take the time to say, despite my complete inadequacy, I want you to know that, if asked, I will provide you with support in any means that I can. If, for example, you need a new Justin Bieber, or other high level rich executive, then I will gladly fill that role for you. I think you'll find my experience in the field of BS very compelling. If asked, I will perform the duties to the best of my abilities.

By the way, I won't go around blabbing on the internet about you. I respect your choice to stay invisible and I will continue to say that you don't exist, despite my knowledge that you do.

Thank you,

-Travis

P.S. I swear. I'm not only writing this because I'm greedy and totally in it for the money. I swear. I'm not.

Have you heard about her? Many of you may have heard about her off of her reality TV dating show on MTV, but she has recently taken to trying to expose the Illuminati, and says that she has many documents, stories and other proofs to expose the Illuminati to be real. Here is just one of the videos that I have found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lVSCWdxYVk

She wants to be famous so bad. She has been around the block for a long time. I think she is doing it to get attention. She said she is bi sexual when bi-sexuality was kind of a fad in mainstream media. She was in a MTV show. MTV is a fairly popular television network. Is MTV a network? I apologize for the confusion if it is not a network. She was pretty popular when MySpace was the most popular social network site.

I question her motive.

Guest Guest

BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr Williams Nelson.Via: greatilluminatitempel@gmail.com or call us on +2347034367718.Join us today and realize your dreams

Who would have thought they would have a membership hotline! lol.  Obviously a scam, but Im going to leave it here for the comedy factor.

I wonder if illuminati Temple has already been taken, or they just couldnt spell it??  hahahaha

+234 is Nigeria for anyone who was wondering.    :D

Guest Notroyious

How do you post youtube here?    [] [/]  .... v=?????????

Watch and explain this to me anybody.  Sorry best I can do till I get the youtube scripts for this site...

Click the link

If you just post the link the forum is clever enough to embed it.  

There was a topic about Beyonce, I think she thought she was looking "fierce" when in actual fact she was just pulling ugly faces, or looking demonic.

I've been searching for the video of the woman who spoke about illuminati i think back in the 80s? it was in a news conference i believe.. but i can't seem to find it and i can't remember her name? Does someone know? I would appreciate so much if u reply.. Thanks!

A quick google or youtube search will reveal Jay Z and his wife involvement with the Illuminati.  Interesting note, the couple decided to name the first born child Blue Ivy.

Backward masking has long been promoted by the Illuminati and the subject is well documented.

Backward mask the name Blue Ivy  ~  Eulb Yvi 

That's Latin, google yourself for a translation.

Google translate didnt translate it, and a search on google shows it doesnt mean anything.   Two black singers are not my idea of illuminati tbh.

Im thinking more filthy rich, white, older men.

Guest illuminatimovement

Friend if you really want to join the Illuminati for the New World Order Movement. A world where you will be free forever. A world full of pleasures and where you will lack nothing again. I am talking of a world where Money, Women and all good things will surround you are in abundant, kindly contact me here illuminantimovement@gmail.com I will send you the Illuminati form which you will fill and submit back and be prepare for screening.

Bear this in mind. The Illuminati Order is not interested in blood sacrifice rather we believe in a world where you will showcase your talent (anything you can do) and get paid for it but remember once you are in, you are in no going back

Edited by Neo
Contact info removed, posted from Liberia. Probably a scam.

Friend if you really want to join the Illuminati for the New World Order Movement. A world where you will be free forever. A world full of pleasures and where you will lack nothing again. I am talking of a world where Money, Women and all good things will surround you are in abundant, kindly contact me here illuminantimovement@gmail.com I will send you the Illuminati form which you will fill and submit back and be prepare for screening.

Bear this in mind. The Illuminati Order is not interested in blood sacrifice rather we believe in a world where you will showcase your talent (anything you can do) and get paid for it but remember once you are in, you are in no going back

The islamic prophets(fanatical fools) promised many virgins, wealth,paradise so to those who blew themseves up and killed many infidels.....a call of lambs to the slaughter,i suggest.

There was a sect of islam called the assasins.....to get there followers to do thier bidding they drugged the subjects and then led them into a garden full of women and earthly delights,when they 'came too'the subject believed they had been to heaven.....and the rest is history...it is insane the religious fanatics still are at it today!

If anything ,althought not worth pandering on too much..its just another charleton tactic!...the above is much the same "a call of lambs to the slaughter",,i guess its what they call 'selling you soul to the devil"

The head of the Anti-illuminati once was:

360_jack_valenti0427.jpg

Now the head of the Anti-illuminati is:

dodd_christopher.jpg

Former United States Senator Chris Dodd is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Motion Picture Association of America, Inc., which serves as the voice and advocate of the American motion picture industry around the world.

Why does a private ratings organization have LAW backing up their OPINIONS?

The primary law they have at their DISPOSAL is a little law known as Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, and it's a criminal misdemeanor to contribute to the delinquency of a minor, which that law was the answer to what Martin Luther, Jr. did with the kids, when he used the kids in the protest against bad government. Now the kids can't be used against the government without breaking the law.  ;)

Ribbit  :)

Edited by Toad