My wife is an Alien?

Hmm.  Well, whether it's a serious post and question or not, I do feel there are many reasons why someone would suddenly begin acting differently.  One thing that is often mentioned as an explanation is the concept of a "walk in".  I know that's a bit woo woo for most people to consider seriously!  However, a number of very intelligent folks I know DO take it seriously and also, some of them claim to be walk ins themselves.

And also there's the more general question, what exactly is an alien?  If the human race has been seeded by extra-terrestrial civilizations, as many claim, then in a way we are all aliens.

Just some food for thought here. ;)

Hmm.  Well, whether it's a serious post and question or not, I do feel there are many reasons why someone would suddenly begin acting differently.  One thing that is often mentioned as an explanation is the concept of a "walk in".  I know that's a bit woo woo for most people to consider seriously!  However, a number of very intelligent folks I know DO take it seriously and also, some of them claim to be walk ins themselves.

And also there's the more general question, what exactly is an alien?  If the human race has been seeded by extra-terrestrial civilizations, as many claim, then in a way we are all aliens.

Just some food for thought here. ;)

Or it could be something much more simple. Reasons people change are many. Hormonal changes, stress, infidelity, mid-life crisis and so forth. Note: I'm not claiming that any of these are the reason, we should be able to determine for ourselves what is going on within our relationship, alien or not.  :)

I don't have a wife, considering the fact that I am a woman, but if I had a husband I wouldn't think that he is an alien. If my significant other was behaving differenlty then I would question his honesty and fedelity. Sometimes when a person finds someone else, the other person has the ability to change that person--not significantly but slightly. Once I start noticing those signs, I would immediately become a novice private investigator. I think you need to have a talk with your wife and inform her of your current feelings; also, I can assure you she's no alien. :D

I don't have a wife, considering the fact that I am a woman, but if I had a husband I wouldn't think that he is an alien. If my significant other was behaving differenlty then I would question his honesty and fedelity. Sometimes when a person finds someone else, the other person has the ability to change that person--not significantly but slightly. Once I start noticing those signs, I would immediately become a novice private investigator. I think you need to have a talk with your wife and inform her of your current feelings; also, I can assure you she's no alien. :D

Completely agree with you. Behavioral changes is one the tell-tale signs of infidelity. The reason a person changes when being unfaithful are many. It could be the other person influencing them, loss of interest in their original relationship, and so on. But there are also many other reasons a person can change beside infidelity.

Lol, dude, if you think your wife might be an alien you'd best get ready for a straight jacket.

While it's possible that you notice changes in behavior the rational thing to do is to talk to her about it and ask for professional advice. Going around saying you think she might be an alien won't help anyone, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's probably better that she's an alien than a Stepford wife. Saying that, you might feel very differently about this, given the compliant nature of Stepford wives. What you have to ask yourself is which would you truly prefer? A robot or an alien? :blink:

Guest luifranc

I find this really funny! Well sometimes most women could be alien-ish when we can't explain what do they really want. I remember this meme I saw that says about women:

Women: What do we want? We don't know

When do we want it? NOW!

So yeah, I guess all women are aliens actually haha.

Techniqully you are from Mars, and she is from Venus. So you are both aliens. Seriously though, open communication is always the key. No matter what species you are. You should try and talk to her and find out what is going on with her. It is true, it could be a variety of reasons that could be upsetting her. Just make sure and keep the lines of comunication open.

Are you serious about this or are you joking?  But anyway if you are serious about the behavior difference, well women can change because of hormone changes.  As a woman I can tell you that we start to experience different changes in our bodies the older we get.  This can lead to changes in our behavior and acting in a way we never did before.  This could be happening to your wife as well.  I highly doubt she was abducted by aliens and is now a pod person or something like that.  Although hormonal changes can sometimes make a woman act like that.

• 2 weeks later...

That would explain the behavior of my ex-wife. We would have disagreements from time to time, nothing really heated, but just a simple misunderstanding. I would just look at her sometimes and think to myself, "what the heck is going on in that brain of yours?" So maybe she was or is from another planet. On second thuoght, she's from Earth, because like many Earthlings, she harbors the medieval, archaic, literal-bible-is-gods-word, rhetoric. Like so many others, she swears by it. And YES, I did use the word "swear" and "bible" in the same sentence.

On second thuoght, she's from Earth, because like many Earthlings, she harbors the medieval, archaic, literal-bible-is-gods-word, rhetoric. Like so many others, she swears by it. And YES, I did use the word "swear" and "bible" in the same sentence.

Fancy marrying someone who believed in the sky pixies!  Live and learn.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

And so when you noticed a shift in her behavior, your first thought was that she is an alien? If she were an alien, wouldn't she be behaving the same as the day she arrived on our planet? Or perhaps you think she has been recently possessed by an alien, although i don't know how you would justify lunacy of this magnitude. Whatever form of logic you used to approach this is extremely flawed. Next time you have a thought, fully think it through before you get so carried away as to think the woman you married is an alien.