H1N1 flu vaccine making children ill

Its interesting the article starts with the line "Since the 2009-2010 swine flu pandemic" .  Do you remember that?  I dont remember there being a world wide attack of swine flu?  I remember people going on about it, and recommending people get tamiflu.

There wasn't so much as a world wide attack, but in some communities it was pretty severe. I caught a bad case of it to the point that I was laid up in bed for almost two weeks. I ended up in the hospital because my symptoms got pretty severe. As for the vaccine, I chose not to get it. From what I knew at that time, once you're infected it didn't matter. Vaccine or not, you could still catch it. Depending on your immune system was how severe you could have gotten it. That's what I get for having to do my work in a public library with nursing students all over. Getting stuck with a needle and ending up with sore muscles was not in my agenda. Plus it seemed to me like it was released pretty quickly for a vaccine.

I could have been wrong, but now I'm kind of glad I didn't opt for it.

Oh, look, even more reason to never get flu shots! Those things scare me and this seems to back up my reasoning. I had a close friend get swine flu and she ended up missing school for two weeks. That being said, she has no long-term effects and she obviously survived. Much better than risking some other medical issues!

Sometimes I wonder if medical science developes these viruses themselves so as to create a new vaccine or relief from them to make their money. All of a sudden the flu virus has become a business. Start a 'pandemic' toss up enough red flags to get the world flocking to the nearest clinic for a flu shot. Notice that there is never any time lost between the announcement of the new strain of virus and identifying it, and the creation of the vaccine to prevent it. They can come up with all these vaccines for each new strain of the flu virus, seemingly within the same day, but they can't find a cure?What's up with that?Another interesting tidbit in this article is that there is a doctor who was discredited, for suggesting a link between the mumps, measles and rubella vaccine and autism in children. DISCREDITED? What is the medical community trying to hide? There have been more children diagnosed with Autism and ADHD since that vaccine became a mandatory shot given to babies. I truly believe that it is all a plot by the elite few that pull the international strings, to cause oppression in the world population. Make us sick so we cannot succeed in, rise up in, or change the world we live in.

Have you not noticed Lucy, modern medicine pretty much never finds a cure for anything.  A cure would be a one off profit for them, finding  a treatment for the symptoms means you can continue to make money for ever.  This is why there will never be a cure for HIV, but the treatments are very expensive.

Same with cancer, its strange how many billions are raised by donations and fund raising and yet whenever they find a treatment its £10,000 a dose.  Strange that.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035616_cancer_industry_scientific_fraud_studies.html

Cancer industry total fraud exposed: Nearly all 'scientific' studies fail to be replicate

A little off topic of specifically h1n1..

But I think vaccines are an important development in preventative health but I don't think they are for everyone.

I know I had never gotten the flu shot and I had never gotten the flu but the one year I decided to get the flu shot I was actually hospitalized with the flu. But that's just me.

Also, my mother decided not to get most of the vaccine shots required for kids to go to school for my youngest sister and it was the biggest issue ever. She ended up having to go to the doctor and having to sign all these documents and waivers and it was just a huge mess.

I don't think preventative medicine should be a required thing, more of a choice.

Oh, look, even more reason to never get flu shots! Those things scare me and this seems to back up my reasoning. I had a close friend get swine flu and she ended up missing school for two weeks. That being said, she has no long-term effects and she obviously survived. Much better than risking some other medical issues!

Wow, that sucks about your friend, I'm sorry  :( They were doing flu shots in my school during the H1N1 panic, and people looked at me like I was crazy when I said I wasn't getting in line to get one. I haven't really looked into the side effects, but I know I didn't trust my school to handle anything that I would inject into my arm.

Its interesting the article starts with the line "Since the 2009-2010 swine flu pandemic" .  Do you remember that?  I dont remember there being a world wide attack of swine flu?  I remember people going on about it, and recommending people get tamiflu.

According to experts in this ABC report, the so called pandemic was widely exaggerated by the media and pharmaceutical companies. No surprise there. I guess this is big business. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/SwineFluNews/h1n1-experts-assail-fake-pandemic-claim/story?id=9669241 

I am one who does not want to be injected with a virus to stop it. I would hope the dosage is appropriate for children. One other thing I read was that you put yourself at a higher risk of getting dementia or Alzhiemers disease when you get a flu shot because of the mercury.

I think its all about risk.  If there was a deadly flu going around that lots of people were dying from then of course I would have the vaccine.  However there isnt, there is a flu that gives you sore throat, cough, and temperature and takes 10 - 14 days to get better from.

So is avoiding that worth the risk of there being something worse in the vaccine?  No.

Morpheus, if people were dying from it the vaccine would be useless against it. The reason for that is that the CDC collects flu viruses 9 months earlier than flu season so that they can make enough vaccinations. Obviously people weren't dying 9 months earlier and so the vaccine would not protect you from the deadly strain, it wasn't a problem then.

Have you not noticed Lucy, modern medicine pretty much never finds a cure for anything.  A cure would be a one off profit for them, finding  a treatment for the symptoms means you can continue to make money for ever.  This is why there will never be a cure for HIV, but the treatments are very expensive.

Same with cancer, its strange how many billions are raised by donations and fund raising and yet whenever they find a treatment its £10,000 a dose.  Strange that.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035616_cancer_industry_scientific_fraud_studies.html

This is unfortunately true and very frustrating when trying to get your hands on medicine that could be potentially life saving. Also makes me wonder about the legalization of marijuana. I mean, there's all sorts of studies being done that show that the so called "drug" can help reduce and slow the growth of cancer yet it isn't being legalized or studied further. People think that's being prevented by the Pharmaceutical companies.

Of course, the cancer issue really hits home since I lost my father to cancer (his primary care doctor refused to say that it was cancer despite many other second opinions and he was never given chemo because of it) and now my uncle is facing a grade 4 brain tumor. 

I remember when I was a kid, getting a flu shot when they first came out.  I remember the whole family went together, all of us, to get our vaccinations.  I remember walking from the car to the doctor's office and how my mom and dad looked, so pleased they were doing the right and responsible thing for their family.  It makes me sad. 

I also remember getting flu that year, a real bad case of it, right after getting that vaccination.  I remember how my mom made excuses for this, saying, well, it is a new medicine and it was a little too strong but you are fine (and yes, I was fine.)  People long to believe we are being taken care of by responsible professionals and agencies and laws that have our best interests at heart.  Why should this not be so?  It is very sad to me, that it is not so.

Anyway, that was the last flu shot I ever got.

Listen people ! We are too many on this planet already. They have to get rid of us and reduce the population, so their mission is simple. Invent reasons to go to war, infest some part of the population with a strange unknown virus and so forth. Isn't it obvious ?

How do people feel about forced vaccinations? I mean, not just the ones that make it possible for kids to go to school, but I mean work-wise for employment. In my mother's case, in order for her to continue at work, she was forced to receive vaccinations. Anyone that said they didn't want it, faced termination within days. They would literally go down the line and give shots before handing out paychecks. My mother did work in a retirement home that gave care to people with weakened immune systems so I could see the reasoning there. But forced? I'm curious especially with how we see this forum focusing on the vaccination for children, what about adults?

I think forcing vaccinations on people is a violation of human rights. First off, many of the vaccines out there are known to cause serious side effects. But we go back to the nanny state, do we really need government micro-managing our lives?

I am in the UK and as far as I know, we have not had any issues with the flu jab and children beyond the possibility of experiencing fl like symptoms. I will say that, before becoming a freelance writer, I worked in a benefits department for local Government. The benefit I worked for was "Vaccine Damage". This benefit was given to children who are suffered some kind of "damage", usually a disability, as a result of a vaccination. This covered ALL vaccinations, not just flu specific. There is little to no information regarding this benefit, in fact, much of the general public are completely oblivious to it - yet there are scores of children receiving it as part of a child benefit "top-up". 

Many prescription drugs and medication in general sometimes do more harm than good. If you watch the many drug commercials for a variety of ailments, you will notice how many potential side effects they cause. This is truly sad because their only children and instead of helping to make their situation better, it just made it worse. To many individuals put faith into these pills and other forms of medication. We need to find alternative more natural ways to fight ailments, than use things that can make it worse.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I have ever been more angry at the Swedish government than when they made the decision to mass-vaccinate. I obviously refused to take this untested and rushed vaccine, and I could not be more happy about it. The aftermath is very ugly, so many young lives where ruined by the vaccine, far over exceeding the number of fatalities of the virus (and these people where old with various other health issues).

The disgusting thing is that they knew that the virus was not dangerous to kids/teens. But they did not want them to become sick and pass it on to their working parents.

Last but not least, this makes people more sceptic to other tested and reliable vaccines that have saved many lives.

That's why I never take any vaccines that are offered to me. 

When I was younger my school offered cervical cancer vaccines and my parents decided not to let me get it after looking at the side-effect stories online. Thank God. A few kids fainted, one's arm swelled up. Apparently 90 kids died.